tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
Just to briefly comment on one aspect instead of the whole mod for now, it seems the water in the lab is meant to block you till you get armor or an accessory to not get harmed by it. So I wondered if you could simple remove the water in some way just by vanilla means alone and sure enough, you can. A Super Absorbant Sponge can easily drain all the water and let you access other parts of the lab sooner. Does make for a nice challenge against the later bosses with pre-Moon Lord weapons. Now sure a Super Absorbant Sponge is pretty hard to get normally, but with QoL mods, it becomes much easier. I imagine you could also bring a lot of buckets, pump the water out, or dump lava or honey over the water.
And like that the sponge will become unusable in the next update as well as buckets

I think the petrified and ancient woods need more furniture, they have no light sources (candles, candelabras, lanterns, chandeilers) and no sofas + sinks.
Also i use it with calamity mod and... It said that lab has only some chance to spawn which is unfair.
Also what was that weird ministructure with blocks that didn't drop when you break them, statues, cursed gem and epic :red: music? (i think it should get a music box)
And nerf the mighty King Chicken pls `:(

I think there's enough content in the mod even to make a wiki out of it, i think it should be after the release of the mod.

And here's the part that developer of this mod will be happy to read:
The MKN-Microbot factory mechanic seems great
Death's Grasp seed bag can be obtained super early
NEW BIOMES ARE SO COOL :0
Lab stuff looks great
New town NPCs are cool (Newb is the greatest by far)
New non-town NPCs are cool (+for sp00ky sp00ders)

Just wanted to say that I really, really like tons of the content from this mod!
It's very small but one of my favorite things about it so far are Nightshades, I love any mod that adds new growable plants that also drop seeds. When do they 'bloom' so that seeds will always drop while they're planted? And is there any way we could get Planters for them similar to other plants, sold by the Dryad?

I would also like to ask really quickly, what is incompletable about the Abandoned Lab in Multiplayer? Are you unable to enter, or have more than one person go in?

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that I really, really like tons of the content from this mod!
It's very small but one of my favorite things about it so far are Nightshades, I love any mod that adds new growable plants that also drop seeds. When do they 'bloom' so that seeds will always drop while they're planted? And is there any way we could get Planters for them similar to other plants, sold by the Dryad?

I would also like to ask really quickly, what is incompletable about the Abandoned Lab in Multiplayer? Are you unable to enter, or have more than one person go in?
thank you
Nightshades bloom at night, and can be planted on normal daybloom planters.
The lab is incompatible in multiplayer because you cant right-click the terminals to summon the minibosses, and the lasers dont deactivate. But next update the lab will be completable with multiplayer

And this one... I can disable death from water with mega regen. If I use it I don't take damage from water. And I think you need to made lasers more powerful (for pickaxes)

So whenever I buy the rope hook from the merchant it crashes with the following error. I use Tmodloader 64 bit with the following mods.
MOD LIST:
"AFKPETS",
"AlchemistNPC",
"AnotherRpgMod",
"Antiaris",
"Antisocial",
"ApacchiisClassesMod",
"BagsDealer",
"BaitTackle",
"BaseMod",
"BuffAF",
"BunnyMod",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"CampfireBuffs",
"CheatSheet",
"CorruCrimNPCs",
"CosmeticVariety",
"CrystiliumMod",
"DNIOddsNEnds",
"DNIRiskSystem",
"DNIWpnUpgr",
"DOFT",
"DualWielding",
"EAMusic",
"ElementalBoots",
"ElementsAwoken",
"ElementsMod",
"Events",
"ExtensibleInventory",
"ExtraGunGear",
"Fernium",
"Fishing3",
"fishingpotionsforsale",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"GRealm",
"GunsMod",
"HamstarHelpers",
"HEROsMod",
"IcePlus",
"imkSushisMod",
"InlustrisMod",
"JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod",
"LadyFluffyPandasMod",
"Laugicality",
"LithosArmory",
"LootBags",
"LumberjackNPC",
"MagicalThings",
"MagicStorage",
"MoreEndlessAmmo",
"MoreMirrors",
error.PNG

So whenever I buy the rope hook from the merchant it crashes with the following error. I use Tmodloader 64 bit with the following mods.
MOD LIST:
"AFKPETS",
"AlchemistNPC",
"AnotherRpgMod",
"Antiaris",
"Antisocial",
"ApacchiisClassesMod",
"BagsDealer",
"BaitTackle",
"BaseMod",
"BuffAF",
"BunnyMod",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"CampfireBuffs",
"CheatSheet",
"CorruCrimNPCs",
"CosmeticVariety",
"CrystiliumMod",
"DNIOddsNEnds",
"DNIRiskSystem",
"DNIWpnUpgr",
"DOFT",
"DualWielding",
"EAMusic",
"ElementalBoots",
"ElementsAwoken",
"ElementsMod",
"Events",
"ExtensibleInventory",
"ExtraGunGear",
"Fernium",
"Fishing3",
"fishingpotionsforsale",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"GRealm",
"GunsMod",
"HamstarHelpers",
"HEROsMod",
"IcePlus",
"imkSushisMod",
"InlustrisMod",
"JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod",
"LadyFluffyPandasMod",
"Laugicality",
"LithosArmory",
"LootBags",
"LumberjackNPC",
"MagicalThings",
"MagicStorage",
"MoreEndlessAmmo",
"MoreMirrors",
View attachment 223338
That isnt a problem with my mod, if it was, then every sold item from my mod would crash the game, since its all the same code.
You probably have a mod conflict somewhere, with all those mods

MOD LIST:
"AFKPETS",
"AlchemistNPC",
"AnotherRpgMod",
"Antiaris",
"Antisocial",
"ApacchiisClassesMod",
"BagsDealer",
"BaitTackle",
"BaseMod",
"BuffAF",
"BunnyMod",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"CampfireBuffs",
"CheatSheet",
"CorruCrimNPCs",
"CosmeticVariety",
"CrystiliumMod",
"DNIOddsNEnds",
"DNIRiskSystem",
"DNIWpnUpgr",
"DOFT",
"DualWielding",
"EAMusic",
"ElementalBoots",
"ElementsAwoken",
"ElementsMod",
"Events",
"ExtensibleInventory",
"ExtraGunGear",
"Fernium",
"Fishing3",
"fishingpotionsforsale",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"GRealm",
"GunsMod",
"HamstarHelpers",
"HEROsMod",
"IcePlus",
"imkSushisMod",
"InlustrisMod",
"JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod",
"LadyFluffyPandasMod",
"Laugicality",
"LithosArmory",
"LootBags",
"LumberjackNPC",
"MagicalThings",
"MagicStorage",
"MoreEndlessAmmo",
"MoreMirrors",
View attachment 223338
Maybe don't have allllll those mods at the same time?

MOD LIST:
"AFKPETS",
"AlchemistNPC",
"AnotherRpgMod",
"Antiaris",
"Antisocial",
"ApacchiisClassesMod",
"BagsDealer",
"BaitTackle",
"BaseMod",
"BuffAF",
"BunnyMod",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"CampfireBuffs",
"CheatSheet",
"CorruCrimNPCs",
"CosmeticVariety",
"CrystiliumMod",
"DNIOddsNEnds",
"DNIRiskSystem",
"DNIWpnUpgr",
"DOFT",
"DualWielding",
"EAMusic",
"ElementalBoots",
"ElementsAwoken",
"ElementsMod",
"Events",
"ExtensibleInventory",
"ExtraGunGear",
"Fernium",
"Fishing3",
"fishingpotionsforsale",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"GRealm",
"GunsMod",
"HamstarHelpers",
"HEROsMod",
"IcePlus",
"imkSushisMod",
"InlustrisMod",
"JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod",
"LadyFluffyPandasMod",
"Laugicality",
"LithosArmory",
"LootBags",
"LumberjackNPC",
"MagicalThings",
"MagicStorage",
"MoreEndlessAmmo",
"MoreMirrors",
View attachment 223338
How your PC didn't explode from using 51 mods?
EDIT: I got my 100th like from this post! Thank you Vlad Terrarian!

Last edited:
The mod itself is pretty fun but the moat of the bosses I can't fight because i dont know how and there is no proper wiki

MOD LIST:
"AFKPETS",
"AlchemistNPC",
"AnotherRpgMod",
"Antiaris",
"Antisocial",
"ApacchiisClassesMod",
"BagsDealer",
"BaitTackle",
"BaseMod",
"BuffAF",
"BunnyMod",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"CampfireBuffs",
"CheatSheet",
"CorruCrimNPCs",
"CosmeticVariety",
"CrystiliumMod",
"DNIOddsNEnds",
"DNIRiskSystem",
"DNIWpnUpgr",
"DOFT",
"DualWielding",
"EAMusic",
"ElementalBoots",
"ElementsAwoken",
"ElementsMod",
"Events",
"ExtensibleInventory",
"ExtraGunGear",
"Fernium",
"Fishing3",
"fishingpotionsforsale",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"GRealm",
"GunsMod",
"HamstarHelpers",
"HEROsMod",
"IcePlus",
"imkSushisMod",
"InlustrisMod",
"JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod",
"LadyFluffyPandasMod",
"Laugicality",
"LithosArmory",
"LootBags",
"LumberjackNPC",
"MagicalThings",
"MagicStorage",
"MoreEndlessAmmo",
"MoreMirrors",
View attachment 223338
People think 51 mods is a lot? I play with twice as many. Most Terraria mods are not so memory intense that they would be unplayable, especially if you're playing tModLoader 64-bit which can handle the memory. I suppose on weaker PCs, this would be almost unplayable, but then I'm a minority who thinks it's silly to call using 20 mods a "super modded" playthrough.

Speaking of which, it's possible 64-bit is causing the crashes. From what I understand, it's buggy and doesn't work well with certain mods at all. Although painful and time consuming, your best bet is to disable mods one by one till the crash no longer happens so you'll know the exact mod causing it. It may not be that simple either as it could be a specific combo of mods that don't work well together, but work fine on their own.

People think 51 mods is a lot? I play with twice as many. Most Terraria mods are not so memory intense that they would be unplayable, especially if you're playing tModLoader 64-bit which can handle the memory. I suppose on weaker PCs, this would be almost unplayable, but then I'm a minority who thinks it's silly to call using 20 mods a "super modded" playthrough.

Speaking of which, it's possible 64-bit is causing the crashes. From what I understand, it's buggy and doesn't work well with certain mods at all. Although painful and time consuming, your best bet is to disable mods one by one till the crash no longer happens so you'll know the exact mod causing it. It may not be that simple either as it could be a specific combo of mods that don't work well together, but work fine on their own.
While I don't for sure, TMODLoader does seem to have memory leaking issues when unloading mods and that can trigger crashes when logging into a world.
Otherwise thou, keep trying, if it keeps crashing at the same point over and over, then you've got a major problem.
If it only crashes once, it's like this.

its a crime that I can't find the Redemption OST online besides ingame, its so good.

There any chance that they're up on soundcloud?

Back
Top Bottom