tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
Hey there, really enjoying the mod!
There is just one little issue though.

Whenever i go to a boss/event for this mod with Boss Checklist, i get this (i used King chicken as a example, but it applies to any boss/event):
Screenshot_10.png

Curious if this is just a error on my side, or the pages just don't exist yet.

Hey there, really enjoying the mod!
There is just one little issue though.

Whenever i go to a boss/event for this mod with Boss Checklist, i get this (i used King chicken as a example, but it applies to any boss/event):
View attachment 237015
Curious if this is just a error on my side, or the pages just don't exist yet.
A lot of mods don't have any info in the Boss Checklist log. The only exception I know of is Elements Awoken.

Hey there, I'm not sure if this is a issue or not, but it seems like the knockback on the Xenomite Glaive isn't working as intended.
It seems enemies are always knocked to the right, regardless of if the player is on the left or right side of the enemy.

This is a minor issue, but a quite... odd one.
The wasteland biome generated on top of my Dungeon and didn't spawn in. I got the alert that "A nuke has dropped!" and there is like, a few blocks of it around the Dungeon but not enough to make a biome.
I feel like i just got very unlucky but i still wanna report this, just in case.

hey where do I find uranium also maybe plutonium?

edit: also I forgot to ask how do I fight that dark slime boss, the wiki is not showing me

Last edited:

edit: also I forgot to ask how do I fight that dark slime boss, the wiki is not showing me
There is some lying around in the Abandoned Lab. Not sure if you can get more than whatever you can mine up. I'm not sure about the Dark Slime summon.

Hey I'm having a problem getting into the lab itself, when I go near the entrance I die almost instantly to infection or "x couldn't put the fire out." I have all prerequisites to enter, a gas mask, hazmat suit and anti-crystallizer serum, but I still die.

This is a minor issue, but a quite... odd one.
The wasteland biome generated on top of my Dungeon and didn't spawn in. I got the alert that "A nuke has dropped!" and there is like, a few blocks of it around the Dungeon but not enough to make a biome.
I feel like i just got very unlucky but i still wanna report this, just in case.
I think more will spawn if you kill the Eye again.

Dark Slimes can spawn after all three Mechs are down but they're rare

Back
Top Bottom