tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
First time i write in the Terraria Forum since 1.2 came out on original Terraria lol

Before anything, i just wanna say that i've been enjoying this mod a lot. It's really nice and brings a good amount of content, and the Druid is an awesome addition to the game, so congratz on a good job!

I came across what i believe is a bug. I recently swapped from the Dragon-Lead set to Druid Titanium set and got a massive drop in damage. The tests on a dummy confirmed it. My two most used druid weapons (Living Mythril Staff with Mother Nature prefix and Molten Stave with Dryad prefix) go from 91 and 70 druid damage to 61 and 47, respectively. When swapping single pieces one at a time, i noticed the Dragon-Scale chestplate alone boosts this damage difference. I go from 61 and 47 damage with full Titanium to 93 and 72 damage only by swapping the chest piece , when in theory, the Dragon-Scale chestplace buffs 6% to druid damage vs the 4% damage buff of titanium chestplate, which does not justify the massive discrepancy. I dont know if it's a bug with either one of the sets, or if im missing something, but i get those damage variations by only swapping the chestplace.

I apologize if this has been reported yet, or if im making any confusion here. Thank you :)

First time i write in the Terraria Forum since 1.2 came out on original Terraria lol

Before anything, i just wanna say that i've been enjoying this mod a lot. It's really nice and brings a good amount of content, and the Druid is an awesome addition to the game, so congratz on a good job!

I came across what i believe is a bug. I recently swapped from the Dragon-Lead set to Druid Titanium set and got a massive drop in damage. The tests on a dummy confirmed it. My two most used druid weapons (Living Mythril Staff with Mother Nature prefix and Molten Stave with Dryad prefix) go from 91 and 70 druid damage to 61 and 47, respectively. When swapping single pieces one at a time, i noticed the Dragon-Scale chestplate alone boosts this damage difference. I go from 61 and 47 damage with full Titanium to 93 and 72 damage only by swapping the chest piece , when in theory, the Dragon-Scale chestplace buffs 6% to druid damage vs the 4% damage buff of titanium chestplate, which does not justify the massive discrepancy. I dont know if it's a bug with either one of the sets, or if im missing something, but i get those damage variations by only swapping the chestplace.

I apologize if this has been reported yet, or if im making any confusion here. Thank you :)
oh wow, i accidentally made the dragon-lead chestplate increase druid damage by 60% instead of 6%

I'm trying to fight the Infected eye with a group of friends but when it "drops the nuke" the server times out almost immediately.

I don't know if this is a common problem or a bug that needs to be fixed.

In multiplayer I can't seem to be able to spawn any of the bosses, the summoning item gets used but they just don't show up. This is only the case for redemption, in singleplayer the bosses function normally.

Last edited:
my all time favorite mod, seriously keep this up guys! the lab is my new favorite biome and i cant wait for new updates!:dryadgrin:

Ok so I finally couldn't hold myself back from seeing what this Angel of the Cosmos is like.

A: oh would you look at that, mods are finally starting to use armor shaders for their sprites!
B: The star serpent feels weird, it doesn't really do much and you only fight it once during the fight... did I miss something?
C: Also its tail despawns when it's offscreen for too long Hallam I thought we talked about this :p

D: I wasn't around for Mod of Randomness like I was for some other great mods these days in their beginnings, but I've been around long enough to see MoR grow, and grow it has! MoR feels like some honest to god really professional work now, the presentation in the boss fights are top notch!

E: PS: oh right I forgot: they persist past night, and their sky effect vanishes come day

I don't know what else to say other than well... It's great, really great!

*though the reloading mods and MoR causing a crash is still here but lets be honest no one knows how to fix that*

Last edited:
look at the wiki then use the coordinates given to find it(the depth meter and compass are the things to get coordinates) also you cant do anything in there until you defeat king slayer

I'm looking to make a base in the abandoned lab. to make it not so abandoned. But the walls in the lab aren't valid for housing. and not even a hammer with the maximum possible Hammer power can break the lab walls. And i modified a hammers Hammer power to be as high as it can go.Can anyone help me on this matter

I'm stupid. just use Cheat Sheets Paint tool. use the eyedropper to select an empty background area. then just paint that over the walls.

Back
Top Bottom