tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
@Hallam_9K, first, from what I got to play of it, looks great. However, I am now unable to load the mod, instead getting the following error and having it become automatically disabled:

[11:53:09] [24/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading Redemption

The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.

Method 'get_tasks' in type 'Redemption.WorldGeneration.SubWorlds.EmptyHallsSub' from assembly 'Redemption_1, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

Method 'get_tasks' in type 'Redemption.WorldGeneration.SubWorlds.SoullessSub' from assembly 'Redemption_1, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes()

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()

at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.Instantiate(LoadedMod mod)

at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_0.<InstantiateMods>b__1(LoadedMod mod)

at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)

at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)

at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad, CancellationToken token)

at Terraria.ModLoader.Core.ModOrganizer.LoadMods(CancellationToken token)

at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)

[11:53:09] [24/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: Redemption

[11:53:14] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\21kyleljo\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log"

Hyia! I've just updated SubWorld Library from the Mod Browser and now Mod of Redemption does not work. Is there an updated version that can be installed?

PSA: this is a known problem that Hallam has listed on his discord and will likely persist til the next update, so however you can also downgrade your subworlds tmod by going here jjohnsnaill/SubworldLibrary and v1.0.0.2 /assets and clicking SubworldLibrary.tmod
replace your current version with the downgraded one and MoR should work, for now

The Druid weapon reforges give the weapons a bit too much value - for example a Demonite Stave with a Mother Nature's refore boosts the reforge cost from 50 silver to 16 gold.

PSA: this is a known problem that Hallam has listed on his discord and will likely persist til the next update, so however you can also downgrade your subworlds tmod by going here jjohnsnaill/SubworldLibrary and v1.0.0.2 /assets and clicking SubworldLibrary.tmod
replace your current version with the downgraded one and MoR should work, for now
Mate,sorry ask.. how i do that procedure ? I didnt find the way you mentioned ..

the removal of a meme weapon killing the mod is a rather weird claim but ok
To be frank, the mod itself is quite weird and doesn't fit Terraria's aesthetic. I didn't want to try it out, but I genuinely liked the one thing from it being scrubsword because I built an entire playthrough around it and its earlier versions, and it was hella fun! Now I come back after some months and see it as an unloaded item, so I can't continue this playthrough. Removal of a meme weapon that was honestly the only thing I enjoyed IS a weird claim, but it doesn't make it any less true :(

I like a good meme, I like a good item

when you make a functional meme item that's fun to use, that's when you've made the right stuff. Rest in dirt scrubswords

I found a bug, when you find calamity drill key in underground you can't break lab block in pre hardmode ,And I broke bosses summon blocks , WHAT I DO NOW ???

Back
Top Bottom