tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Did you ever actually use Mod of Randomness?

• Total voters
Just finished only the vanilla+redemption playthrough for the second time after a long break. Mod evolved such immensely it is hard to believe. From all the mods up there it is by far the best vanilla + big content mod playthrough I had. No other single content mod has so many mechanics and uniqueness (it felt like a campaign): unique druid class, item fragments, quests, coin system, lore, laboratory (For me - the best thing in whole modded terraria), dimension... All those and not mentioned little things made me write this and say thanks! By far the highest tier mod. Thanks for the effort and results.~:sigh:

Is there any way to get the old boss themes back? Some of were absolute bangers while fighting these bosses.

This mod works badly with the calamity. The world generation always stopped when generate the arsenal labs.

Terrain is spelt as Terain in the native terrain section of seedbag tooltips, I noticed it and can't stop seeing it.

Attachments

• Terain.PNG
    Terain.PNG
    78.8 KB · Views: 119
what to do if in the abandon lab theres no "the jenitor"???

and i dont think that i have any of the bosses and mini bosses inn the lab

Last edited:
Latest version of Redemption causing game to crash at the end of Worldgen. No error log shows up. Structure generation starts, it freezes, game closes. no crash shown in log. Help?

Attachments

• enabled.json
    943 bytes · Views: 64
Latest version of Redemption causing game to crash at the end of Worldgen. No error log shows up. Structure generation starts, it freezes, game closes. no crash shown in log. Help?
this is an issue with structurehelper, try generating a small world because its a memory leak

playing multiplayer and the crashed ship just wasn't there
looked all around and the cursor pointer didnt bring us there
what to do?

Back
Top Bottom