PC Mod playthrough 1.4 tmodloader. (GMT preferable)

marulok

Terrarian
Hello! I am Marulok, and I'm looking for people to do a massive mod playthrough with. I haven't played much modded yet, and I'm excited for the opportunity of playing it with other people.
I will usually be available 17:00 - 20:45 GMT or GMT + 1.

The current mods I have planned to use are here:
  • Calamity (revengance, reply if you believe I should use a different mode)
  • Magic Storage
  • Alchemist NPC
  • Look tokens.
Reply to this thread if you're interested and follow/ watch; when all the mods and tmod will be available I will bump this thread (I think the bump in its context isn't against the rules, but I'm pinging @Unit One just in case.) in a few weeks-months.
DM me for mod suggestions and give me a reason to add said mod. There are probably heaps of mods I missed because of my inexpertise.
Everyone is welcome, regardless of skill level. I will be sharing the world file around in a discord server I can make if you live in a different timezone (You will be able to play, but maybe not with us).

Here are the server rules:

1. No cheating. This is is fairly obvious
  2. No trolling. No explanation needed.
  3. No bringing in items from other worlds. This is to make the experience fun and fair for everyone. Unless replies say I should do otherwise, I will have the world in journey mode, for duplication.
  4. I'd really appreciate if people contributed at least an hour or two per week. I will understand if you're really not available though.
  5. Respect everybody.
  6. I am aiming at the playthrough being class-based, meaning you should share your desired class with your reply.
  7. Have fun!

Have a nice day!

Hey I'd enjoy a two player playthrough with you.
I personally prefer not journey mode and I would go either mage or melee most likely. Possibly ranger. Just the guns tho

Last edited:
Hey I'd enjoy a two player playthrough with you.
I personally prefer not journey mode and I would go either mage or melee most likely. Possibly ranger. Just the guns tho
That's great! I'll message you when the playthrough will be doable.

P.S, the only reason for journey mode would be duplicating blocks because I'm a fond builder. Would you be OK with that?

Okay I understand, I dont like it because its really broken if you get one silver you can buy anything. I'm happy to go on missions to get blocks for you

Okay I understand, I dont like it because its really broken if you get one silver you can buy anything. I'm happy to go on missions to get blocks for you
I'm saying we will have a rule that prevents us from duplicating non-block items.

when all the mods and tmod will be available I will bump this thread (I think the bump in its context isn't against the rules, but I'm pinging @Unit One just in case.) in a few weeks-months.
Yes, it’s fine to reply to your thread as a bump if you are contributing new info.

can I join?
I like modded and would actually like to learn building techniques as well
(when is it happening tho)

Last edited:
Hey are you still allowing new members? If you are my discord is AkaExpress#3141 and I like the summoner class! My timezone is GMT

Back
Top Bottom