tAPI Mod-Raria --- Mr. Terraria's Mod!

What should be the main focus of development at the moment?

• Content (Items, tiles, e.t.c)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Bosses

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Functionality and Balance

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Equal Share

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Roka Josh

Skeletron Prime
Mod-Raria

Hello and welcome to a work in progress mod, called Mod-Raria! This is a mod which will add mostly technology related features to the game, which go throughout the entire game so from beggining game to end game. If you have any ideas, please post them below and if one of the ideas is used you will be credited and thanked!

Development Team:
Director/Founder - Mr. Terraria
Co-Founder - ShrekTheDrek
Coder - Mr. Terraria
Spriter - ShrekTheDrek, Mr. Terraria (part time)
Main Idea and Content Planner - ShrekTheDrek

Yes that's right, a 2 man development team!

This will be in the released page eventually, when enough content has been produced to the point where me and SkrekTheDrek feel like there is something to play. While this mod is in the W.I.P page, there will not be any public releases of the mod, unless you are officially a tester. If you want to be a tester of the mod or a spriter (we need spriters!) then please PM me or Shrek asking to fill a role where we will ask for more info.

Anyway now that the boring business stuff is out the way, time for content and the Mod!
Planned Features:
- Up to 8 Ores and Bars of metals used in the crafting recipes, ranging from basic to very advanced!
- A large variety of items including tools, weapons (both melee, ranged and magic)!
- A bunch of tiles/blocks, including a Omni-Bench in three tiers!
- A Boss or two!
- Underground and above ground buildings and natural structures!
- And a lot more planned content!

All of the things in this page are features which have been either finished or refined enought to play with!
- Irradium Ore - It glows mysteriously!
- Irradium Bar - What could it be used for?
Laser Assult Rifle - Ammo is a W.I.P
Energy Cells - Ammo for all laser guns, needs revamping!
Laser Flail - A futuristic normal flail!
Mr. Terraria's Hat- A tip off to the main dev, curtesy of Shrek!
Most if not all of the items here will be removed for public release!
Mr. Terraria's Wings - Basically infinite!
Amulet - A crappy accessory test!

Mod-Raria Changelog
V 0.1.3.1 - What's the time? - 14/6/15 - Hello and welcome to another update, except this time it's really small! I added a un-textured stone which changes from day to night, and I will most likely make it end-game! Either tommorow or the day after, I will start working on terrain generation, which will be fine! however that is it for today's update, and thank you for all the support!

V 0.1.3 - Banners anyone? - 13/6/15 - Hello and welcome to s bigger update! We currently are negotiating with a spriter, and it is looking like it will be a go ahead! First of all, do you like the banner? The banner was created by me, and it will get updated when there is more content and better sprites! The Omni-Bench Tier 1 is starting to get sprited, and is turning out to be good! The laser gun has new projectiles, which will probably be changed as they look like faries, but they work! Finally the biggest thing from this update is the new ore! It is a light green, radioactive metal which is pre-hardmode, and it will be used as a basis for most lower tech items in the mod! The ore item and the bar have been sprited and coded by me, and the world gen has also been coded by me, however it may need some tweaking! I haven't sprited the tile however, so it looks like Iron ore!

V 0.1.1.9 - 11/6/15 - updated the forum page quite a lot, and I added banners for supporters! Also started Spriting the Omni-Bench Tier 1. Tomorrow there should be a bigger update, so expect more content!

V 0.1.1.5 - 9/6/15 - This is a really minor update due to time constraints, but it is another update nonetheless! Also a lot of improvement to the forum page, what you are looking at right now including this changelog and a banner!
* Added Mr. Terraria's Hat, which is a animated and sprited vanity developer hat!
* Modified the Laser Flail textures, still encountering the Blue Moon bug with the chain.
* Modified the Laser Assault Rifle's projectile!

V 0.1.1 - 8/6/15 - This first minor update was mainly to fix a issue we had with the Omni-Bench Tier 1, but it has been fixed! Also some fun things!
* Omni-Bench Tier 1 Code fixed and reworked to work as the basic work benches, still un-sprited (send help)!
* Laser Machine Rifle added, with a actual sprite by me!
* Energy Capsules added, ammo for all laser guns in the future. Also sprited by me!
* Laser Flail added, with sprites by ShrekTheDrek, and it works in-game with stats!

V 0.1 - 7/6/15 - Initial mod created, it will be version 1 when it is publicly released.
* Added 2 test items, Infinite Wings (un-obtainable) and a Gem Charm (potentially going to be removed)
* Added the Omni-Bench Tier 1 as an item and a working multi work bench, currently un-sprited!
* Added basis for a flail implement
* Had a good time, starting the mod!

If you want to support the development of this mod, then copy the bbcode of this into your signature, thanks!

Code:
[URL='http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mod-raria-mr-terrarias-mod.19499/#post-543844'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uvMpjR3.png?1[/IMG][/URL]

So there is a lot planned, and work on the mod is currently everyday so please support this mod and post ideas in the comments below, and look forward to the public release of Mod-Raria for Terraria 1.3!

Note: If you PM me for inquiries about becoming a spriter or a tester, then please be prepared as (in the spriters case) we will be likely to ask you for an example of your work.

Thank you very much for reading, and I can't wait for the development of Mod-Raria!

Last edited:
and Shrek are each doing sprites but it would be good if we got a proper full time so we could turn out attention to coding and public releases!

Update : There are now banners, which you can copy into your signatures if you want to support this mod! Also a bigger update to the mod should be coming out tomorow! Thanks for all of the support and thank you to the people who have said it looks good, spoilers and screen shots of current work should also be coming soon! Stay Awesome - Mr. Terraria

Thank you everyone for r plying liking posting and what.not, and thank you for voting and leaving ideas! the poll is going to be really useful now, as the base is in so we can start working up with content, items BUILDINGS (yes a world generated space ship crash site) bosses and more, so look out for bigger updates screenshots spoilers and general awesomeness! Stay Awesome guys! ~:D

Back
Top Bottom