Mod Request: Buff hotkey (B) from chest

QuantumVoid

Terrarian
Well, as the title states, could someone make a mod where I could use the buff key with a chest/bank/safe open and use the potions within it? It's getting to be incredibly tedious to carry around all my buff (10+). Thanks!

Wouldn't it be a lot easier to request something that allows you to combine your potions into a single type of potion, it would most likely be a lot simpler, such as some type of potion packs, there is a mod which adds an NPC that sells those (can't remember which) but that may be a lot easier to ask for

Wouldn't it be a lot easier to request something that allows you to combine your potions into a single type of potion, it would most likely be a lot simpler, such as some type of potion packs, there is a mod which adds an NPC that sells those (can't remember which) but that may be a lot easier to ask for

I'm no programmer, but I'd say it'd be a lot harder to have a way to combine potions than just making the potion hotkey work with chests open lol. But merging potions would be convenient. However, I use an infinite potion mod, so unless it's compatible with that, I'd rather the hotkey chest thing :D

It's a good idea, and certainly possible. It might find a good home in my Helpful Hotkeys mod if someone wanted to program it up and make a Pull Request to the github. (I can't get around to it for a while)

Yea, it's becoming increasingly annoying carrying pots around. If I could store them in my piggy bank that would be amazing. Someone please make B work from chests/bank!

Back
Top Bottom