Mod Request: Will someone please make a no spider mod?

Dolly135

Terrarian
Hello. I have arachnophobia and I was wondering if someone would please make a no spider mod for tmod loader because I want to play with mods and the anti spider texture pack I use isnt compatible with tmodloader so in order for me to play with mods I need a no spider mod so that I can censor spiders in my modded game. I just want them turned to something else. Yeah, I know they arent real but they still remind me of real spiders and I would very much appreciate if someone would make a mod to censor all 4 types of them.

You could try one of these mods(they're available in the Mod Browser in-game)

Another option is making a mod that replaces the spider textures/sprites with different ones.
But I'm no good at making sprites

Last edited:
Hello. I have arachnophobia and I was wondering if someone would please make a no spider mod for tmod loader because I want to play with mods and the anti spider texture pack I use isnt compatible with tmodloader so in order for me to play with mods I need a no spider mod so that I can censor spiders in my modded game. I just want them turned to something else. Yeah, I know they arent real but they still remind me of real spiders and I would very much appreciate if someone would make a mod to censor all 4 types of them.
there is a mod called anti spider mod and one that removes nests and if they dont work you could use these texutres? PC - Anti-Spider 1.4 Texture pack to make it work for older version you could copy in the textures into the game files

You could try one of these mods(they're available in the Mod Browser in-game)

Hi. I tried the Disable spiders nest mod which seems to not work as it should. I saw alot of webs but ignored them and it went ok until about 1 hour of playthrough where I spotted a spider (ugh). I have not tried the second mod you mentioned yet but I will give that a try soon 🙂.

Mod request:add the first fractal back into the game
Edit:I know you can hack it in the game but I want a crafting recipe

Hi. I tried the Disable spiders nest mod which seems to not work as it should. I saw alot of webs but ignored them and it went ok until about 1 hour of playthrough where I spotted a spider (ugh). I have not tried the second mod you mentioned yet but I will give that a try soon 🙂.
disable nets mod only works on newly generated worlds

Back
Top Bottom