tModLoader Mod Spriter for Hire

Crivens

Terrarian
Hello, my name is Emmet and i'm a spriter. I've been playing modded terraria for a bit now and i've been captivated by the amount of detail that goes into those little sprites, and it's made me want to try making some sprites of my own! Which is why i'd like to try joining some people in making a mod. Now, I don't consider myself to be a terribly good spriter, but I do love making them. I don't have many terraria sprites done, either, because I mostly do pokémon sprites, but i've done up a few little boss sprites as an example of what i can do. I've got no truck with armors or human NPCs, but weapons aren't too difficult, and i absolutely LOVE doing monster/enemy sprites. So if anyone has a work-in-progress mod, or even a mod idea and needs a spriter, i'd love to join. Below is an example of what my spriting style is like. You'll notice there's only three, and that's because I've only just started spriting terraria things.

Example.png

I have a w
Hello, my name is Emmet and i'm a spriter. I've been playing modded terraria for a bit now and i've been captivated by the amount of detail that goes into those little sprites, and it's made me want to try making some sprites of my own! Which is why i'd like to try joining some people in making a mod. Now, I don't consider myself to be a terribly good spriter, but I do love making them. I don't have many terraria sprites done, either, because I mostly do pokémon sprites, but i've done up a few little boss sprites as an example of what i can do. I've got no truck with armors or human NPCs, but weapons aren't too difficult, and i absolutely LOVE doing monster/enemy sprites. So if anyone has a work-in-progress mod, or even a mod idea and needs a spriter, i'd love to join. Below is an example of what my spriting style is like. You'll notice there's only three, and that's because I've only just started spriting terraria things.

View attachment 163101

Hey! I am looking for a spriter for my upcoming mod and was wondering if you could help, reply as soon as you can, thanks!

I need help with sprites and don't worry you will get all the credit for the sprites you create.
sure, just tell me your contact method. i mainly use skype, and i've also got discord, so if you have either of them it'd be perfect.

It'd be really great if you could do some things for my mod. What's your preferred method of contact?

not sure if your still open or not but i am seeking out a spriter for my mod Namely for bosses and enemies but also for acessories and weapons n such, we have other spriters but none are very active or good at enemies/bosses

Back
Top Bottom