Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Anarchaic

Spazmatism
New Icon.png

Sorry for everyone who wanted an update, but school is kicking my rear,
and I never am able to find the time to continue work.
Apologies if anyone was even looking forward to an update.
Maybe in a few years, once everything somewhat normalized.
Till then, Peace.

-Anarchaic

VERSION 1.0.1 NOW AVAILABLE!
UPDATE 1.0.2 In Progress!

This is a small mod, currently a WIP project.
I hope, in time, our little community will grow.

Mod under re-wright. New downloads will be added as soon as they are available.

If I am unable to update as quickly as anyone would like, feel free to message me on the forums, and I'll (try to) work overtime to pump out the next update.

Thanks to the Terraria community for all the support, and thanks to modders like Fabsol, DivermanSam, bluemagic123, and jopojelly for helping inspire me to begin modding.
Make sure to show them your support as well.
If anyone wants to help sprite, code, or just be a consultant or tester, feel free to message me on the forums. Thanks!

Sprite and Code team requested...

[FUTURE BANNER GOES HERE]
(If you want to make us one, Just ask!)

Last edited:
Seems like it would be cool have you got any lore planned yet if so can I hear you're plans? :D
NEW LORE (Still WIP) - Terraria. A beautiful land filled with creatures of every type. Everything is lining in harmony under the rule on the Nine. However, one day, the Nine vanish, without a trace, and Terraria delves into Chaos. Now, it's your time to come and discover the truth. Journey to find why the Nine left, and what causes them to stay away!

Last edited:
This mod seems pretty cool from the name and how it is described.
Maybe you could make a discord server so it's easier to hear from a community. If you are going to make a discord server, I could help if you need it.

This mod seems pretty cool from the name and how it is described.
Maybe you could make a discord server so it's easier to hear from a community. If you are going to make a discord server, I could help if you need it.
If you would be willing, that would be very appreciated. If you want, ill leave the server details up to you! Just PM me and we can get it set up!

Roguelike mod it would be unique kind... its rare in terraria and would be amazing thats why i said that =P
Since is your first project going for a roguelike can be a bit though area but the code itself is the same... what does change is what you want to mod... instead of implementing a new weapon, you want to put a boss after a timer... how you can do a timer? Terraria feature a timer and you can create a map to do events with wire and timer/engines instead of making a mod around that... Imagine venturing the world floor by floor and after each floor you know you will defeat a boss (which would be a terraria boss ofc) and rely on RNG chest of each floor with many monsters... each 10 floor = 1 boss
5 floors = Arena mobs
all floors contain chests
The modding could be hard to code but was UNIQUE!~ hehehe
just saying tho.
Appreciated!

Roguelike mod it would be unique kind... its rare in terraria and would be amazing thats why i said that =P
Since is your first project going for a roguelike can be a bit though area but the code itself is the same... what does change is what you want to mod... instead of implementing a new weapon, you want to put a boss after a timer... how you can do a timer? Terraria feature a timer and you can create a map to do events with wire and timer/engines instead of making a mod around that... Imagine venturing the world floor by floor and after each floor you know you will defeat a boss (which would be a terraria boss ofc) and rely on RNG chest of each floor with many monsters... each 10 floor = 1 boss
5 floors = Arena mobs
all floors contain chests
The modding could be hard to code but was UNIQUE!~ hehehe
just saying tho.
Appreciated!
What an easy concept! Just completely redesign the game framework! No big deal, though! <Maeby someone can, but not me, thanks>

Back
Top Bottom