Other Modded 1.5?

Would you like to see 1.5+ mods?

• Yes

• No

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.

brododragon

Eye of Cthulhu
So I was thinking, since 1.4 is the last major update, that some big modder (Calamity, Overhaul, ect.) could make unofficial 1.5+ mods while Re-Logic is working on there next game. I mean, Minecraft is going strong at 1.14 and we're stopping at 1.4? C'mon, who doesn't like more content? And I understand, sometimes additional content can ruin the game, but these forums provide a very good place to find potential update content. Also, if you happen to know any big modders or are one yourself, please take time to consider this and respond with your feelings. Also if you mod or are considering modding respond is you would like to possibly be in a conversation were we discuss making 1.5+ mods. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Also, if you want a thread exclusively to take about 1.5+ features/mechanics/items please respond!

That was a lot of typing:sigh:

Me. I'm not a fan of bloatware and consider most mods to be just that, as unpopular as I know that is here.
Ya that is true but since most of the content would be drawn from here in the player suggestions section, it would be just what the players want.

As I said here:
And I understand, sometimes additional content can ruin the game, but these forums provide a very good place to find potential update content.

1.14 Minecraft STILL has less content then terraria in 1.2. Also Terraria 2 is a possibility. (Devs haven’t officially announced it but I highly suspect it’s happening)
Why is this in suggestions? It’s not suggesting anything.

1.14 Minecraft STILL has less content then terraria in 1.2. Also Terraria 2 is a possibility. (Devs haven’t officially announced it but I highly suspect it’s happening)
I don't think Terarria 2 is happening as it has no real story line and is a sandbox, which make creating something really different but at the same time closely related really difficult.

Why is this in suggestions? It’s not suggesting anything.
You are right but this is the best section for it, as I am a player and I am suggesting something.

I don't think Terarria 2 is happening as it has no real story line and is a sandbox, which make creating something really different but at the same time closely related really difficult.

You are right but this is the best section for it, as I am a player and I am suggesting something.
They've talked about Terraria 2 many times

This suggestion doesn't make sense. You want an unofficial official update made by modders? Why? It's not necessary for them to do that since they can just make mods for 1.4 and people can optionally download them.
Yes, but usually the mods greatly affect the gameplay. I am suggesting a mod that feels like a Re-Logic update.

The point of terraria 2 would be able to implement new mechanics and features that couldn’t be added to the first game without difficulties.

Yes but with these mods I would like to change that by utilizing the player suggestion section.
Many mods are based on the player suggestion section. 90% of the player suggestion section also does not feel anything like "vanilla Terraria" and a large portion of that is straight up bad ideas.

Many mods are based on the player suggestion section. 90% of the player suggestion section also does not feel anything like "vanilla Terraria" and a large portion of that is straight up bad ideas.
True, True, but with careful selection and some brainstorming of our own, it could possible.

Its actually mildly tilting that so many people just don't get what is being suggested here, or if they do, they are against it which makes no sense considering what is being suggested. Though on the bright side, it means that nobody is really going to steal this idea. I support you!

That would be great. Let's make a team, that makes unofficial updates for terraria, and let's do like minecraft developers. We will make small updates, that upgrades only one category: Caves, ocean, surface, snow biome.
Also 1.4 update is bad. 1.2 update is huge! 1.3 Are insane too! 1.4 Update... it had to be 1.3.6...

That would be great. Let's make a team, that makes unofficial updates for terraria, and let's do like minecraft developers. We will make small updates, that upgrades only one category: Caves, ocean, surface, snow biome.
Also 1.4 update is bad. 1.2 update is huge! 1.3 Are insane too! 1.4 Update... it had to be 1.3.6...
Making small updates that focus on one category isnt the Terraria Style. I am totally for the idea of making unofficial terraria updates though. Do you know how to code?

Back
Top Bottom