tModLoader modded Achievements ?

Loneshaq

Official Terrarian
i have something here, i got all achievements for terraria on steam but one which is the last fishing achievement, now i used tmod to play with mods ofc, my game got bugged a lil, achievements in game got reset, but on steam i still have them all but that one i mentioned, now do i get banned if i got achievements while im playing with mods? please help, i don't want my account to be banned, i want a "sure answer"

Seeing as the achievements that are shown in-game are separate things from your steam client, there is an extremely high chance that nothing is going to happen. The only way that valve (The company that owns steam) can see anything about your achievements is through steam.

TL;DR You're fine as long as you're not using any software to gain achievements on the steam client.

well im not using any types of software, but some of the mods in tmod, like "no angler time" will that get me banned?

well im not using any types of software, but some of the mods in tmod, like "no angler time" will that get me banned?
No, it will not. You aren't editing any achievements in your steam client, so you are completely fine.

Back
Top Bottom