• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Modded Gear In Terraria Otherworld?

v1tell

Skeletron Prime
I have a question for the community and the T:OW dev team alike: will the devs add items from popular mods like Calamity or Spirit?

I personally would really like this, as some items from mods would fit REALLY nicely into the game. For example, the Cosmolight from Calamity(it changed day into night and vice versa) would be amazing in Terraria Otherworld!

Yoma Amaya

Terrarian
In my opinion it would be more a wish then a though to add such things. I played Calamity all the way upwards and enjoyed it, yet the items from this mod are not so fitting in the games own 'style'. For Thorium, Spirit and alike I cannot state myself because I didn't played them yet. There may be some exceptions I missed but I am open to get teached otherwise.

Also, the cosmolight would make the Sun dial thiggy completly useless!:dryadwink:

Top Bottom