PC-Modded Modded terraria playthrough.

JacobUrBoi

Official Terrarian
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MOD LIST:
-Fargo's Music Mod v1.0
-Census - Town NPC Checklist v0.3.1
-Begone, Evil! (Disable Evil Biome Spread) v1.1.1
-Smart Doors (from 1.4) v1.3.3
-Calamity Mod Extra Music v1.0.7.5
-Boss Cursor v1.5.1
-Wing Slot v1.7.3
-AlchemistsNPC v9.3
-VeinMiner v1.3.1
-Recipe Browser v0.8.7
-Boss Checklist v1.1.4.1
-Calamity Mod Music v1.4.5.3
-Fargo's Souls Mod v1.3.93
-Thorium Mod v1.6.3.13
-Fargo's Mutant Mod v2.2.5
-Calamity Mod (No Calamity Music) v1.4.5.7
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 players max.
Will only start if we have at least 4.
Post goes down on January 5th, 11:59PM
If there is not 4 players, we wont start.
first come, first serve. no exceptions.
Contact Information:
Steam - CantHitWhatYouCantC
Discord - canthitwhatyoucant_c#4982

Last edited:
Is that your first modded playthrough of that kind, with all these mods? There are three reasons why this will be a bad experience:
1. 4 players will turn every boss fight into cannon fodder rush, and 8 - even more so, while 3 is already pretty much for Expert+Revengeance
2. Too many global mods, especially Calamity and Thorium, that have same ultimate accesories with similar usage: ultimate shield, boots, etc, different vanilla changes, and even similar classes: thrower and rogue. And I even didn't mentioned Fargo's Mod, because I didn't played it
3. Thorium ends after Luna Lord and Primordials, as well as Fargo's Mod, probably, but for the Calamity this will be just a midgame, and most of further equipment will made from Calamity materials and dropped from Calamity bosses. Another global mods will just waste your RAMs and crafting recipes with no use, because they're weak against post-Mun Lord mobs and bosses. And also, bard, healer and other non-five-leaf classes will lose their jobs
So it goes

Last edited:
I agree... Also are you planning to do eternity mode? if not then there's no need for Fargo's soul and Fargo's Music

If you were to do eternity with all of the other mods it would be a even worse experience for all of us, because of the conflicted AI changes.

holy :red: you guys are right. how could I be so :red:in stupid.
what mods should I remove and; if any, add?

Is that your first modded playthrough of that kind, with all these mods? There are three reasons why this will be a bad experience:
1. 4 players will turn every boss fight into cannon fodder rush, and 8 - even more so, while 3 is already pretty much for Expert+Revengeance
2. Too many global mods, especially Calamity and Thorium, that have same ultimate accesories with similar usage: ultimate shield, boots, etc, different vanilla changes, and even similar classes: thrower and rogue. And I even didn't mentioned Fargo's Mod, because I didn't played it
3. Thorium ends after Luna Lord and Primordials, as well as Fargo's Mod, probably, but for the Calamity this will be just a midgame, and most of further equipment will made from Calamity materials and dropped from Calamity bosses. Another global mods will just waste your RAMs and crafting recipes with no use, because they're weak against post-Mun Lord mobs and bosses. And also, bard, healer and other non-five-leaf classes will lose their jobs
So it goes
I agree... Also are you planning to do eternity mode? if not then there's no need for Fargo's soul and Fargo's Music

If you were to do eternity with all of the other mods it would be a even worse experience for all of us, because of the conflicted AI changes.

if any, add?

I suggest if you want a nice and chilling experience, Use Thorium Only, If you want a harder experience (perferrably with 2-4 people), Use Calamity. If you want a hardcore experience (3+ people), Use Fargo's Soul and Fargo's Music along with Fargo's Mutant Only.

Census isn't really nessesary... we already have one. Fargo's Mutant is a really good quality-of-life mod, be sure to have one. I've heard Magic storage would cause the terrain around it to disappear in multiplayer... so I don't wanna risk it. Outside of that... it's a fairly ok modpack! that's all I have to say.

im just testing how a play through with all this stuff would go right now, so far its pretty smooth, if it works out ill just move to a later date.

I am interested in playing with you, I sent you a friend request from Agent Albatross?#4556, also would you be interested in adding a mod called ApacchiisClassesMod?

MOD LIST:
-Fargo's Music Mod v1.0
-Census - Town NPC Checklist v0.3.1
-Begone, Evil! (Disable Evil Biome Spread) v1.1.1
-Smart Doors (from 1.4) v1.3.3
-Calamity Mod Extra Music v1.0.7.5
-Boss Cursor v1.5.1
-Wing Slot v1.7.3
-AlchemistsNPC v9.3
-VeinMiner v1.3.1
-Recipe Browser v0.8.7
-Boss Checklist v1.1.4.1
-Calamity Mod Music v1.4.5.3
-Fargo's Souls Mod v1.3.93
-Thorium Mod v1.6.3.13
-Fargo's Mutant Mod v2.2.5
-Calamity Mod (No Calamity Music) v1.4.5.7
8 players max.
Will only start if we have at least 4.
Post goes down on January 5th, 11:59PM
If there is not 4 players, we wont start.
first come, first serve. no exceptions.
Contact Information:
Steam - CantHitWhatYouCantC
Discord - canthitwhatyoucant_c#4982
OH GOD TOO MANY MODS

Man I play with way more mods than this and my experience is not ruined even in the slightest the :red:s awesome I have played with a few them separately and together and it really just allows you to take on bosses however you'd like with whatever you like from each piece of content. Don't let anyone tell you what's up without fully experiencing what you can mismatch together . So just play each mod and look for a balance. If there are recommendations that fine. But for what you have listed that ain't :red: compared to what I play with on the wild chance and the game still brings out a challenge.

Back
Top Bottom