Builds ModdedTerrarian's Vanilla Builds!

Which build do you like most?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forest Lab

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Geyser Chamber

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

FreezingSweetTea

The Destroyer
Welcome my friends to ModdedTerrarian's Vanilla Builds, where I show you builds I have made through my world and maybe even other worlds! You can help too by suggesting build ideas, constructive criticism, and new ways to build (eg. new materials)! I hope you enjoy!

Capture 2020-09-06 22_44_24.png

This masterpiece is a small laboratory which will constantly grow! The lever causes the lanterns to turn off and crimson torches to turn on like an siren light and is planned to have geysers which spew in the power room. On the third floor in between the Archaeological Section and the Incinerator is a timeline of slimes! IF you want to see that, I recommend going to the Terraria Labs thread (link in my signature)!
Capture 2020-09-08 15_08_38.png
This is V2 of the lab with equipment room, break room, aquariums, updated rooms (fire traps are in the power room),and a path to the Geyser Chamber(not in pic). I would like to thank Builder Workshop for getting me some of the supplies for this.
Capture 2020-09-08 16_08_55.png
Capture 2020-09-08 16_09_10.png
The geysers are on timers so they keep erupting and the timers where enabled at different times so they don't all erupt at the same. Right now I am growing moss so it looks more interesting and I decorated the chamber with volcanoes that turn on and off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom