Weapons & Equip MODDERS WANTED! Please read if you are interested in modding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apprasal

Terrarian
Hi!

I am currently looking into creating a mod, and have lots of ideas planned out, but I have one problem - I cant create mods.
If anyone out there is able to mod and create mods, I am looking for Two people to help me create this mod. I am 12 years old, but don't think that because I am young, I am not ready to put in maximum effort to see this through. Here are the steps if you want to apply:

1. Reply to this thread with the link to your submission page.
2. Create a thread with your admission, including some character traits and if you have any questions, them too.
3. I will reply to a few threads, and these will be taken into consideration, but only two pewill be chosen.
4. Get Going!

Some people are getting confused, so just to clarify -
A submission page is a thread which has your submission for the 'job' Just say why you would like to do this, and describe yourself. If you are impressed, I may consider taking you up.
The mod is called the Appraisal Mod. It adds a tonne of new content, like enemies, weapons, items, bosses, biomes and a lot more. These ideas are still in development, but if you are chosen and have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to tell me.
I am looking for someone to DEVELOP the mod, not for suggestions. You don't need professional experience, just need to be able to mod well.
Hope that clears everyone up!
This is not a job, I am just looking for help. However, if this mod became succesful, then I would be happy to share any money or credit with you, that I earn - 50 50

some ideas are:
A group of bosses, giant snakes, that each inhabit different aspects of land-
Tnicrea, The Water Demon
Cnidrea, The Sky Serpent
Vrnicea, The Earth Shaker

A new set of post moon lord reincarnations of the Eye of Cthulhu, Wall of Flesh, Eater of Worlds and Skeletron. These are the Awoken Gods. Awoken Flesh, Awoken Eye, Awoken Eater, and Awoken Bone
There are tonnes more, and I will tell them all to anyone who I choose to help on the mod.

The Mechran Biomes - These are utopian lands where everything is steampunk, from animals to trees, caves to seas, is all mechanical. At the moment these biomes are the Mechran Caves and Mechran Forest, but more will be added.

Thanks!
(P.S, if you have any questions and dont want to apply, feel free to ask!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom