tModLoader [Modding Help] Accessories Coding

So I'm new to the world of coding, and literally have no idea of what any term means.

- Why is there an "ite" before "diskbattleset" and the ingredients?
- Can you write "item.value" by using "(0, 50, 0, 0)?
- What does "itecredit, 250" mean?
- What does "(300, 30);" mean?
- What does "AddTile(114)" mean?

Sorry if I ask too many questions... [EDIT: I figured out what "AddTile(114)" means]
I can answer some of these. (300, 30) well the 300 is the item id. so you can enter the id of an item. For example: if you want to craft it with a mana star you would replace the 300 with a 109 because the id of a mana crystal is 109. the 30 is the amount oof the item. if you want to make it with 50 mana stars, you could replace the 30 with a 50. Yes, you can put (0, 0, 0, 0). I think it goes in the order of platinum coins, gold coins, silver coins, copper coins. (Or maybe its reverse.) You also know what AddTile means already, but I don't know what the rest means.

Uh like, give a damage class more range? Or did you mean make your weapons deal different damage types?

Where can I find a general list of the effects that accessories give? I want an accessory I make to have the effects of another accessory, but I'm unaware of how I can find the code for them.

More specifically, part of the goal for my mod is to improve quality-of-life in some way, and I'm trying to make an accessory that combines the effects of the Charm of Myths and the Star Veil. I am having trouble finding how I can code this though, as after examining the source (mainly Player.cs), there appear to be no bool values in place for the Star Cloak.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about and is able to assist me, please do. I seriously have no idea what I'm doing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom