NPCs & Enemies Modern Army

What new enemies should be added to this invasion?

• Bone Drone, AGR, Bonecopter, Skelapache, Skeleton Knight, Boneplane and Skeleton Mech

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • AGR, Bonecopter, Skelapache, Skeleton Knight, Boneplane and Skeleton Mech

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Bonecopter, Skelapache, Skeleton Knight Boneplane and Skeleton Mech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skelapache, Skeleton Knight, Boneplane and Skeleton Mech

• Skeleton Knight, Boneplane and Skeleton Mech

• Boneplane and Skeleton Mech

• Skeleton Mech

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • None of the above (please provide ideas)

• There are enough enemies as it is (please explain)

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That doesn't explain one bit why you quoted me, giving such a reply.
Pro-tip: Next time just accept or ignore someone's criticism and at the very least don't dig up someone's old post, quoting it and pulling it out of context. :rolleyes:
Actually I hated the idea of scrapping this so that's why I'm annoyed with one of your comments to say to scrap this. This thread has gone too far to be scrapped.

Actually I hated the idea of scrapping this so that's why I'm annoyed with one of your comments to say to scrap this. This thread has gone too far to be scrapped.
Again, that comment was months old and aimed at your old idea. Let things rest already. Move on. Don't dig up old corpses.
Ignore posts that annoy you to begin with. And gawd, stop failing to comprehend why quoting my old post was a pointless thing to do. You make less sense as you go along. -_-
Now shoo and leave me alone.

I play on console and have not yet attempted the frost moon. Console owners don't yet have the Martian madness event, and as it stands I have effectively out grown the goblins and pirates. As such, I really only have the pumpkin and frost moons as events. So, I would certainly welcome this as a new event.

OP, you have clearly put a lot of time and effort in and you deserve credit. That said, other contributors also deserve a fair amount of effort. Don't be put off or give up on ideas if you feel passionately about them. Putting ideas on the frontline will always attract criticism (both positive and negative), it's about how we react to that criticism.

Your idea has come on leaps and bounds in the last few months, so be proud. Don't ruin your hard work by alienating the community.

That said, despite a few balancing issues your developed idea gets a thumbs up from me.

I play on console and have not yet attempted the frost moon. Console owners don't yet have the Martian madness event, and as it stands I have effectively out grown the goblins and pirates. As such, I really only have the pumpkin and frost moons as events. So, I would certainly welcome this as a new event.

OP, you have clearly put a lot of time and effort in and you deserve credit. That said, other contributors also deserve a fair amount of effort. Don't be put off or give up on ideas if you feel passionately about them. Putting ideas on the frontline will always attract criticism (both positive and negative), it's about how we react to that criticism.

Your idea has come on leaps and bounds in the last few months, so be proud. Don't ruin your hard work by alienating the community.

That said, despite a few balancing issues your developed idea gets a thumbs up from me.
I know some of the balancing is not quite up to scratch but try to be more specific. When you say a few balancing issues, it doesn't tell me what is balanced and what is not balanced. I have actually spent close to 2 months creating and modifying this thread. Thanks for the feed back. It is greatly appreciated when a comment like yours comes around. :)

Again, that comment was months old and aimed at your old idea. Let things rest already. Move on. Don't dig up old corpses.
Ignore posts that annoy you to begin with. And gawd, stop failing to comprehend why quoting my old post was a pointless thing to do. You make less sense as you go along. -_-
Now shoo and leave me alone.
What I was trying to say was that you were completely ruthless in how you assembled your first comment on this thread and just didn't care about what impact it would on the person who made the thread. I don't think this would have been necessary if you just wasn't so harsh. In addition, I had thought of the original idea months before I even knew the Terraria Community Forums existed and was wondering: what if this was added in Terraria? Unfortunately I never got an answer to that question because of comments like yours. I had to go through all the boring logging in and stuff just to make the original thread and an additional 2 months to modify it and this is all I get??? I was severly underwhelmed because of those first few comments. I definitely don't expect that from my other threads and my future threads!

What is the point of scrapping this idea???!!! :mad:What is the point of wasting 2 months of modifying this idea just to scrap it and to be never seen again?! :mad:When someone says messages like these, it really just destroys me inside because you make me feel like I've wasted so much time and effort to create this thread! :( Those messages heavily offended me yet you just don't care!!! :mad: You just seem to be completely oblivious about how much time and effort was put into this thread! In conclusion, how dare you tell me to throw away 2 months of effort, hard work and dedication!!! :mad:
Those messages were 2 months ago. You keep bringing up past messages witch have no meaning of after you put the work into it.

Actually I need feedback on this new idea. Those old comments mean nothing to me. I need feedback on this NEW idea and I would like those people to re-visit this thread to comment on the new idea.

@Trollface420, STOP responding to the month old posts like they were made today. You aren't being respectful and its not doing you any good. These people AREN'T saying these things about the current suggestion, and if you overreact like this, no one is going to want to post here at all. Why should people take the time to give constructive criticism if all they get is this mistreatment from you?

For that matter, it DOESN'T matter how much time you spent on the suggestion. People will give you feedback relevant to the quality of the suggestion. If you spent 2 months working on it and it still needs work . . . then that is simply the case. No one owes anything to you; your suggestion is only one out of thousands.

Additionally, stop double posting and bumping your thread. You will get warning points if you continue to do so.

@Trollface420, STOP responding to the month old posts like they were made today. You aren't being respectful and its not doing you any good. These people AREN'T saying these things about the current suggestion, and if you overreact like this, no one is going to want to post here at all. Why should people take the time to give constructive criticism if all they get is this mistreatment from you?

For that matter, it DOESN'T matter how much time you spent on the suggestion. People will give you feedback relevant to the quality of the suggestion. If you spent 2 months working on it and it still needs work . . . then that is simply the case. No one owes anything to you; your suggestion is only one out of thousands.

Additionally, stop double posting and bumping your thread. You will get warning points if you continue to do so.
I get impatient if I don't get new feedback every few days. Actually I haven't really done any good by bringing back old threads. Those old threads mean nothing now. I'm sorry about having to bring you into this. There aren't many comments on this thread that are relevant to this thread. I never knew there was a rule against (wait, what is thread bumping?)

Last edited:
I get impatient if I don't get new feedback every few days. Actually I haven't really done any good by bringing back old threads. Those old threads mean nothing now. I'm sorry about having to bring you into this. There aren't many comments on this thread that are relevant to this thread.

If you don't get feedback, that's the end of it. You aren't supposed to bump threads to get more attention for them, and if there isn't anything else to say, then that is the end of it . . . if everyone struggled to keep every suggestion at the top of the section, it would be a nightmare.

What is the point of scrapping this idea???!!! :mad:What is the point of wasting 2 months of modifying this idea just to scrap it and to be never seen again?! :mad:When someone says messages like these, it really just destroys me inside because you make me feel like I've wasted so much time and effort to create this thread! :( Those messages heavily offended me yet you just don't care!!! :mad: You just seem to be completely oblivious about how much time and effort was put into this thread! In conclusion, how dare you tell me to throw away 2 months of effort, hard work and dedication!!! :mad:
I believe that I said I support this suggestion after you made it better, page 2 or 3 if I'm correct...

its not really bad idea, pretty much it could end up like this like hoard of skeleton coming out the dungeon would be understandable they hated player's gut. So yea I say lets this one have a spin in the game for the great and fun the players will rock on.

I think that the armor piercing bullets are overpowered. Seriuously though, if something has no armor, it will take the full damage of the gun. Like a chain gun.

I think that the armor piercing bullets are overpowered. Seriuously though, if something has no armor, it will take the full damage of the gun. Like a chain gun.
EDIT: reduced damage from 20 to 18. I don't mean it pierces all defence (that's given me a thought about what it could do) but it can pierce any amount of enemies.

ugh, american soldiers this, american soldiers that...

JUST USE NAZI ZOMBIES. been done before, and everyone loved it.

altough... some items are plain OP.

90% damage from projectiles reduced... HAH. considering most damage you receive from anything at this point is ranged damage...

you should REALLY work out some balancing here.

Back
Top Bottom