Modern Cartoons

Aw, man, this thread hits me where I live. xD

Some Cartoons I HATE/Dislike:
1. Teen. Titans. GO. This goes in the dislike part, I just can't go with it because of the original show.
2. Clarence. I just can't get along with this show...
3. Um...IDK, but there probably is one.

Cartoons I love/like:
1. Steven Universe. Oh my god, this started as a silly, action cartoon, then as the story developed, I fell in love. Freaking Steven fused with Connie is just awesome.
2. Adventure Time...:indifferent: Sorta love hate at this point. Still good...but too sexually serious.
3. Amazing World of Gumball. After, like, three voice actor changes in a row, I was worried, but it's still stupidly funny. xD
4. Gravity Falls. Enough said. (But seriously. freaking great art style, and that FNAF episode :D)

Nothing else peaks my interest anymore...I've drifted into Anime with my friend for guidance. I flipped out when I saw the trailer for a new DBZ. I really want it to be good...
[DOUBLEPOST=1438911356,1438911326][/DOUBLEPOST]
Modern? Does spongebob count? because i totally love the modrn spongbob!1!!

It's the worst show :p
I found someone who agrees with me on the Spongebob deal.

Some Cartoons I HATE/Dislike:
2. Clarence. I just can't get along with this show...
3. Um...IDK, but there probably is one.
I never got why Clarence gets the hate it does. I like the show because it really hits home because it does a lot of the things I did as a kid. I like it, It's charming.

I love me some Rick and Morty. One day last year I realized they had all of season one on Adult Swim's site, decided to try it since I'd heard good things, and I got hooked. And now Season 2's here and still being pretty good stuff.

Other than that, though, I don't really watch a lot of stuff, being an anime guy! I do like catching American Dad if it's on, though. In my opinion, Family Guy's long gone to crap and Cleveland Show was never really good, so American Dad's the only good Macfarlane show left.
Nothing else peaks my interest anymore...I've drifted into Anime with my friend for guidance. I flipped out when I saw the trailer for a new DBZ. I really want it to be good...
I've been watching the subs and it's starting off with retelling Battle of Gods, but it's still pretty good so far. But more details are best left saved for the anime thread.

I never got why Clarence gets the hate it does. I like the show because it really hits home because it does a lot of the things I did as a kid. I like it, It's charming.

I dunno, I guess with some people it doesn't...IDK, I guess sit well. *Shrug* It's not really that bad, in all reality.

let me list some that I like

Cartoon network:
Gumball - stupid and hilarious stories and characters
Clarence - actually somewhat realistic, but still funny
Regular show - I like how normal everyday actions end up starting an epic quest of stupid
Sonic boom - knuckles. nuf said
Rick and morty - science!!!!!

Nick
Teenage mutant ninja turtles - I like the mix of serious and silly
Harvey beaks - reminds me of Chowder

Disney channels
Gravity falls - so! many! questions!!!
Wander over yonder - space, friendship, and action

The new TMNT on Nick is cool, and I basically watch everything on Cartoon Network, except for Clarence. (Not that it's a bad show, I just don't actively watch it.)

Oh yeah, Sonic Boom. That exists. I don't watch that.

I pretty much watch two shows on Disney. Gravity falls and dog with a blog.
Cartoon network: Steven universe, and we bare bears.
Nick: Never been on it.

Back
Top Bottom