tModLoader Modern Firearms mod

• Added M61 Vulcan

The M61 Vulca is not working, after building it and building the bullets, it produces the sound but the projectiles do not come out, I would like you to review this, because I really like this mod and would love to enjoy all the weapons.

The M61 Vulca is not working, after building it and building the bullets, it produces the sound but the projectiles do not come out, I would like you to review this, because I really like this mod and would love to enjoy all the weapons.

I'll look into it, it seems to work on my end. I'll check for conflicts and upload an updated fixed version hopefully soon assuming I can find the problem.

You really need to balance this mod most of the weapons are op for the state you obtain them in, I killed all 3 mech bosses and plantera with just a minigun and 5, 000 bullets, that only cost me 2 platnium which is easy to obtain in early hardmode. Pls fix
[doublepost=1520298089,1520298017][/doublepost]Also you should add colour coding a minigun deserves better than standard green dont you think?

You really need to balance this mod most of the weapons are op for the state you obtain them in, I killed all 3 mech bosses and plantera with just a minigun and 5, 000 bullets, that only cost me 2 platnium which is easy to obtain in early hardmode. Pls fix
[doublepost=1520298089,1520298017][/doublepost]Also you should add colour coding a minigun deserves better than standard green dont you think?

This are currently in testing, right now I'm focusing on getting all the art/sounds done as well as all the mechanics. I'm also wanting to fill the game with all the guns I want to before moving on to the raw balancing of the items. There's a lot that needs to be taken into consideration, especially with accessories and whatnot.

It doesn't have the physics of the new vanilla guns, but its still usable.

There isn't a recipe for it...I haven't had the chance to check, otherwise I would've replied earlier.
Gun Components are only obtained via the Arms Dealer in hardmode.

Say, i do weapon sprites when i'm bored and i was sort of looking into doing a collab with someone that knows how to make terrraria mods to like help into making well, more weapons?
do you need any help with that?

I have a suggestion on explosive guns/cannons. Maybe like an M202 FLASH (4 barreled rocket launcher) or maybe an M79 Grenade Launcher. I also suggest maybe gun parts/attachments, like flashlights, grenade launcher modules, and bayonets. I also want to suggest lever action rifles like the Winchester model 1873. A re-sprite of the cannon the Pirate sells could be a naval cannon, which would be hella cool.

maybe you should apply a sound from those CS:GO

just suggesting if it difficult to find the fit sound for the specific gun

where do i find that gunowder??

(well it spell like that so i type like that just in case you confused with the original one)

and also just a little report , the vulcan ammunition can only stack 99

i know that is to OP to put a m82a1 semi-auto 12.7x108mm or the 50BMG anti materie rifle.but piz put it in because its 1 of my favorite weapon IRL. so maybe dmg 1000 but slow rpm(rounds per minute). and the ammo cost a lot of gunpowder like 50 gun powder to make just 20 ammo. and make a different empty bullet icon that would be cool. to make the gun more difficult (or a drop from a boss or enemy.you decide)to make. maybe the recipe is 45 weapon bar.30 guncomponents and 25 illegel gun parts. also make the rpm have a 3 to 2.5sec or more delay to maybe balence the weapon out. btw l'll try to make the look of the gun(hope fully pretty soon)or someone else could come and do it.

Last edited:
ok i have make a consept sprites of the m82a1 is rough but. at least its a consept. also if you SK_JYNX want to make it look nicer or better go ahead

Attachments

• New Piskel.png
    New Piskel.png
    519 bytes · Views: 245
Last edited:
Terraria overhual. If this mod had an addon or base mod to have the mechanics as the gun system, that would be awesome.

А где скачать мод? Я просто недавно сюда зашёл, модификации искал.

was going to ask about adding the 1911 but i saw you already had it. this mod looks pretty neat, especially considering i really only play ranged.

Back
Top Bottom