Maps Modify Sky TEdit

Gandohar93

Terrarian
Hi there,
I've been recently playing around in TEdit and wanted to create a playerbase inspired by the Battle Tower of Divinity2: ED:
1583667935176.png

I'm somewhat happy with my results, but unfortunatly I have no idea how or if I can create that Vortex in the sky somehow becasue it's not possible to chane the color of the sky and walls don't look quite right. Painted clouds also don't look that good. Anyone any ideas on which blocks/ walls to use, or if there is even a possibility of changing the skybox for a limited area?
I'm thankful to any ideas :)
have a great day

Hi there,
I've been recently playing around in TEdit and wanted to create a playerbase inspired by the Battle Tower of Divinity2: ED:
View attachment 237329
I'm somewhat happy with my results, but unfortunatly I have no idea how or if I can create that Vortex in the sky somehow becasue it's not possible to chane the color of the sky and walls don't look quite right. Painted clouds also don't look that good. Anyone any ideas on which blocks/ walls to use, or if there is even a possibility of changing the skybox for a limited area?
I'm thankful to any ideas :)
have a great day
If you want to change the sky, I'd recommend a Monolith, specifically the Solar Monolith.

Back
Top Bottom