tModLoader Mods calamity, thorium and weaponout

Sankinn

Terrarian
The previus mods doesn't seem to work for some reason, it shows an error everytime i try to load the mods saying "game ran out of memory" and i dont know what to do, sometimes with the error, tmod loader shows a text saying that the version that i have is not the version that the mod needs (wich is weird cuz my version is newest than the one that the mod needs by the message), i hope that someone could give me a solution of this, im currently trying to play with some friends but i cant cuz of that anoyng error, hope to find a solution soon ;((((((( heres the error btw: ;(((
20200702_030438.jpg

The previus mods doesn't seem to work for some reason, it shows an error everytime i try to load the mods saying "game ran out of memory" and i dont know what to do, sometimes with the error, tmod loader shows a text saying that the version that i have is not the version that the mod needs (wich is weird cuz my version is newest than the one that the mod needs by the message), i hope that someone could give me a solution of this, im currently trying to play with some friends but i cant cuz of that anoyng error, hope to find a solution soon ;((((((( heres the error btw: ;(((View attachment 281650
Either get the 64-bit tModLoader, or don't use Calamity and Thorium together, as they don't like playing together very much.

In my opinion Calamity's better so get rid of Thorium

Back
Top Bottom