Other Mods for console and mobile

Do you think Mods would be great for PE and console

• Total voters
Although I would love to see this myself, TModLoader, which runs most mods, isn’t available on those specific platforms. These platforms are also much more restrictive with what can be added to other games, and many don’t even allow mods to be installed. I do agree that it would be nice to have mods on these, but I don’t think it’s that likely that we’ll ever see them.

Mods would never work for mobile and console, because tmodloader is a 3rd party application. You would need copyright, etc. Plus, it's a download from the interwebs and you need to fiddle around with the files and such. Why do you think it hasn't happened yet? Because of these reasons. It would literally be impossible.

Mods would never work for mobile and console, because tmodloader is a 3rd party application. You would need copyright, etc. Plus, it's a download from the interwebs and you need to fiddle around with the files and such. Why do you think it hasn't happened
yet? Because of these reasons. It would literally be impossible.
I meant would you LIKE to have mods,and it might be possible ;)

Mods would never work for mobile and console, because tmodloader is a 3rd party application. You would need copyright, etc. Plus, it's a download from the interwebs and you need to fiddle around with the files and such. Why do you think it hasn't happened yet? Because of these reasons. It would literally be impossible.

While this is impossible at the moment, this might change soon because they are rewriting the game's code to update the game easier on mobiles in future. They might as well move the game files to our reach. Unlike now where you need root access.

I recommend you create a mod with bosses that have 100000000 lives and an instant 1000 damage to the player when the boss is low on life. The terrarians would surely be more focused on defeating the bosses than on the game

Last edited:
Maybe there can be a Tmodloader PE that allows the use of mods on Tmodloader!
Heck! Maybe there could be a Calamity PE, or a Thorium PE!

I think that there should be mods for console, like if you scroll down on the title screen, you can access mods that the community can make and port some over from PC like Calamity and Over Haul.

I disagree with that I know alot (not really) of mobile games with 3rd party apps
just to give an example look at minecraft pe that has like 2 tool box /mod apps
im just saying that it is kinda possible even tough its not possible at this momment

mobile might be possible, but console edition? microsoft doesnt let you download 3rd party stuff
yeah modding was never possible at console
the only times were you can mod stuff in console is through hacking which is… ..you know BAD and not allowed in the terraria forums as I know

Yes, and to those saying it ain't possible it is, what would have to happen however is a generally big update. They'd have to add a section for console and mobile (separate for these two devices) that people that make mods can get on there upon it being verified to be alright. Of course, mods would be generally limited, however, it's better than nothing.

If any of you need me to elaborate just tell me. And if a dev wants me to, it'd be an honor.

Yes, and to those saying it ain't possible it is, what would have to happen however is a generally big update. They'd have to add a section for console and mobile (separate for these two devices) that people that make mods can get on there upon it being verified to be alright. Of course, mods would be generally limited, however, it's better than nothing.

If any of you need me to elaborate just tell me. And if a dev wants me to, it'd be an honor.
It isn't possible because Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and Apple are butthurt about mods being on consoles/phones and therefore the actual people who develop mods feel like it simply isn't worth it. Stop torturing yourself and giving yourself hope for something that isn't going to happen.

It isn't possible because Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and Apple are butthurt about mods being on consoles/phones and therefore the actual people who develop mods feel like it simply isn't worth it. Stop torturing yourself and giving yourself hope for something that isn't going to happen.
Microsoft definitely doesn't like it. They could do built in mods like some other games, or built in maps and they are fine with that.

Microsoft definitely doesn't like it. They could do built in mods like some other games, or built in maps and they are fine with that.
Meanwhile Nintendo likes it even less and goes out of their way to get rid of mods for games that aren't even one their consoles...

Back
Top Bottom