• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Console Mods for Console Terarria When?

Which would you prefer to be add ons for switch?

• Calamity

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • Thorium

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
hey everyone i start this thread as a question and the reason why because i would want to know if pipeworks and re logic would add mods to console? also super new to the forums and im still navigating the site

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
hey everyone i start this thread as a question and the reason why because i would want to know if pipeworks and re logic would add mods to console? also super new to the forums and im still navigating the site
Hi there gage, welcome to the forums. :)

I moved your post here to an already existing thread for the same topic. You can browse through the other posts in this thread to see what others are saying. Pipeworks has no plans to add mods to console, sorry.

Hi there gage, welcome to the forums. :)

I moved your post here to an already existing thread for the same topic. You can browse through the other posts in this thread to see what others are saying. Pipeworks has no plans to add mods to console, sorry.
thanks for introduction and i was trying to find the thread so thanks

Cthulhu6758

Terrarian
This is just a yes or no question it's just mods are gonna be the future for Terraria and if your gonna entirely block Mobile, Ps4, Xbox one, Switch, and future consoles from the future, that will be kinda strange.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is just a yes or no question it's just mods are gonna be the future for Terraria and if your gonna entirely block Mobile, Ps4, Xbox one, Switch, and future consoles from the future, that will be kinda strange.
Hi @Cthulhu6758, I moved your post here to an already existing thread for the same topic. You can browse through the other posts in this thread to see what others are saying. There are no plans to add mods to console, sorry.

Cthulhu6758

Terrarian
Even though you could just add an add-on in the store of the device with certain mods I guess that's impossible even though it's really simple, and they changed the people working on it. So any posts from Pipework means nothing

Cthulhu6758

Terrarian
Hi @Cthulhu6758, I moved your post here to an already existing thread for the same topic. You can browse through the other posts in this thread to see what others are saying. There are no plans to add mods to console, sorry.
Yeah but add-on's aren't banned on those devices. Make a add-on in the store of the thing for free and then console has mods. It should also have a select few of mods, like calamity and ancients awakened. Also, the company designing the ports switched, so anything Pipeworks says is false.

Pigman Δ

Retinazer
Yeah but add-on's aren't banned on those devices. Make a add-on in the store of the thing for free and then console has mods. It should also have a select few of mods, like calamity and ancients awakened. Also, the company designing the ports switched, so anything Pipeworks says is false.
Please see my post in your latest thread.

Top Bottom