PC Mods?

GuyInJeans

Terrarian
What's the modding scene like with Terraria? I used to keep up with minecraft modding until they added profiles and made it too frustrating to install multiple mods then I just gave up.

How does installation work, or does it vary for each mod? Any particularly good mods out there?

Thanks!

-Jeans

EDIT: Just found the general modding discussion section, is there any way for me/a mod to move it? Sorry for the mistake.
EDIT2: Thanks for moving the thread!

Last edited:
What's the modding scene like with Terraria? I used to keep up with minecraft modding until they added profiles and made it too frustrating to install multiple mods then I just gave up.

How does installation work, or does it vary for each mod? Any particularly good mods out there?

Thanks!

-Jeans

EDIT: Just found the general modding discussion section, is there any way for me/a mod to move it? Sorry for the mistake.
EDIT2: Thanks for moving the thread!
Installation varies right now.
If you don't mind the game itself not being up-to-date, you can try tAPI or tConfig (they are outdated, though).
Right now you have PRISM and tModLoader which both have their own setup (which can be read from their corresponding Threads).
If you choose to go for one of the latter, you should keep in mind that these are boths W.I.P. so not many finished mods have been brought out for these standalones.
Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom