tModLoader Modular, a Tinker's Construct-ish mod for Terraria

Select the option that is most fit for you:

• A really neat and creative ideia, inspired by another great mod.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Practically fully costumizable items? Sign me up.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don't think I need anymore of this. There's already enought items in the game.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have to play to see it for myself.

• No option fits me.

• Total voters
Hey everyone, the download links are now available on my Patreon page. That way you don't need to join my Discord Server, so, go there if you want to give it a try. Don't forget that you will be downloading the TMOD file.

Hi everyone. Modular 0.0.16 is already available to download. If you like the mod and want to see more come out of it, please consider downloading it from my Patreon, it really helps me when you do that.

this is incredible, i hope the modular weapons will be able to be created in a similar way to the tinker's construct weapons, with custom blades and hilts and stuff.

Hello again everyone. I'm here to say that Modular 0.0.21 is already out! Remember to download from my Patreon if you want to support my work.

Hello everyone! I've made a new video explaning how Modular works. Also, a new version is comming soon, so stay sharp!

Hi everyone. Modular 0.0.23 is now available. This new version added the Item Namer to the mod. The links on Patreon and here on the forums have been updated.

Hello everyone, It's been some time. I've updated the mod link to make sure every addition is live. I'll put it in the Mod Browser soon, but I'm still wating for TModLoader to reach Terraria 1.4, that said, I hope you all have been well.

Back
Top Bottom