tModLoader Mokkel's Mod v1.0 (Coders and spriters wanted)

Do you like this mod?

• Aw yeah!

Votes: 35 83.3%
  • Could be better! (Please tell me how!)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Aw nah!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other (Please tell me what!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This looks amazing so far. Really like that boss spoiler in the hell, looks very nice. Tho, the Megashark's textures are odd.. Did you just repainted it's barrel to blue? Blue doesn't really fit, IMO. Y' should repaint it back to gray, or make it a fitting purple-gray-ish color, maybe? :happy:

This looks amazing so far. Really like that boss spoiler in the hell, looks very nice. Tho, the Megashark's textures are odd.. Did you just repainted it's barrel to blue? Blue doesn't really fit, IMO. Y' should repaint it back to gray, or make it a fitting purple-gray-ish color, maybe? :happy:
Yee the Ultrashark is probably getting a repaint. Keep in mind the spoilers I post may not be final. But yeah, purple-gray-ish sounds good :)

We already have a conversation on the forum, I'll invite you when I get on my computer.
Oh ok then. BTW are you good enough at spriting to do the shading on the glow of this sprite?
StjBXkg.png
EDIT: i also made an invisible eater of worlds.
tHc9ntq.png

[doublepost=1461055674,1461055293][/doublepost]
hi, are you the darkpuppy from discord?
What do you think? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TMC
Nah bruh I'm not into men xD

Anyways, glad you like it.
[doublepost=1461342055,1461341871][/doublepost]
screenshot.png

That tooltip is clearly not a hint.. hehe.. he..

Nah bruh I'm not into men xD

Anyways, glad you like it.
[doublepost=1461342055,1461341871][/doublepost]View attachment 105722
That tooltip is clearly not a hint.. hehe.. he..
I'm also looking into your quiver and that.. red-eyed destroyer yo-yo. The quiver? Do you carry it just 'cause, or you've been testing out something?
A gigashark? What's next? Megalodon or somethin'? :happy:

And you're not looking at the Spazmatism yo-yo right at the place where it says Gigashark, or the hammer under the name Ultrashark ;)?

I've been using the quiver to test something, yes.
"Shoots arrows at lightning speed!"

And you're not looking at the Spazmatism yo-yo right at the place where it says Gigashark, or the hammer under the name Ultrashark ;)?

I've been using the quiver to test something, yes.
"Shoots arrows at lightning speed!"
I assume I was talking about the yo-yo, the hammer looked like the Picksaw to me at first.. Huh.. Looks like Golem's got a new drop, maybe?

I assume I was talking about the yo-yo, the hammer looked like the Picksaw to me at first.. Huh.. Looks like Golem's got a new drop, maybe?
Oh, okay, thought you were talking about the yo-yo next to the Stardust Dragon Staff. The hammer isn't a Golem drop though... Look through the thread and you'll probably find the guy it's dropped by:merchantnaughty:

Oh also, you've been testing something for the thrower, I see.. The bone glove and, well, the bones.
EDIT: Also, I assume you've been testing items for Melee, Summoner and Mage. I also noticed the gel, have ye tested some firethrower like stuff?

Back
Top Bottom