tModLoader Mokkel's Mod v1.0 (Coders and spriters wanted)

Do you like this mod?

• Aw yeah!

Votes: 35 83.3%
  • Could be better! (Please tell me how!)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Aw nah!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other (Please tell me what!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mastermokkel

Eye of Cthulhu
Attention! This mod (and thread) is being severely reworked and updated. Release date is unknown. Currently, the download isn't here.

Hello everyone and welcome to
Mokkel's Mod Version 1.0
This mod is going to focus a lot on generally expanding the base game of Terraria, by adding new items, weapons, armor and mobs (possibly even a boss or two, but that'll be in a later version). I've already got some content done, so that's why I'm posting this.

Credits:
- Re-Logic for making such an awesome game :)
- @bluemagic123 for making tModloader
- @Eldrazi for tons of help on the mod! This mod would still be in the amoeba stage without him.

Current Content:
radiantoreitem.png
Radiant Ore
Spawns in the world when Wall of Flesh is defeated for the first time. Requires a pickaxe with 100% power or more.
radiantingot.png
Radiant Ingot
Crafted from 5 Radiant Ore in an Adamantite/Titanium Forge.
inscribedingot.png
Inscribed Ingot
Crafted from 1 Soul of Sight and 1 Radiant Ingot on a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. Has no use yet.
empoweredingot.png
Empowered Ingot
Crafted from 1 Soul of Might and 1 Radiant Ingot on a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. Has no use yet.
enragedingot.png
Enraged Ingot
Crafted from 1 Soul of Fright and 1 Radiant Ingot on a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. Has no use yet.
radiantblade.png
Radiant Blade
Crafted from 30 Radiant Ingots on a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. Inflicts a lot of debuffs.
herosword.png
Hero Sword
Crafted from 3 Broken Hero Swords on a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. Shoots a returning sword beam.
trueterrablade.png
True Terra Blade
Crafted from Hero Sword and Terra Blade on a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. Shoots 3 sword beams.
magiccards.png
Magic Cards
Has a 1/10 chance of dropping from Mimics. Shoots out a cloud of cards.
phoenixboots.png
Phoenix Boots
Crafted from Lava Waders, Aglet and 10 Hellstone Bars on Tinkerer's Workshop. Has the effects of Lava Waders and Aglet.
elementalboots.png
Elemental Boots
Crafted from Phoenix Boots, Frostspark Boots and 15 Radiant Ingots on Tinkerer's Workshop. Has the effect of its parts.
elementaldivinggear.png
Elemental Diving Gear
Crafted from Elemental Boots, Arctic Diving Gear and 30 Radiant Ingots on Tinkerer's Workshop. Has the effect of its parts.
radiantnecklace.png
Radiant Necklace
Crafted from 15 Radiant Ingots on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. +10% speed, +2 minions, +20% melee speed, +10% ranged damage, -20% mana cost.
Kinda OP, comment if you want it to be nerfed.
gravitationalglobe.png
Gravitational Globe
Crafted from Gravity Globe, Lucky Horseshoe and 20 Gravitation Potions on Tinkerer's Workshop. Negates fall damage, allows you to switch your gravity in mid-air.
Magic Cards
screenshot4.png

Hero Sword
screenshot5.png

True Terra Blade
screenshot6.png

Upcoming Content
-New accessories like:
VigorRose.png
Vigor Rose
Automatically drinks healing potions when under 20% health

-Comet Shower event
comet.png

-Jade Dragon boss
jd.png

-Loads of weapons
CobaltStaff.png
RedDusk.png
TrueRedDusk.png
TerraCleaver.png
CometSaber.png
Ultrashark.png
Retinazer.png
Spazmatism.png
and more!

-Enraged, Empowered and Inscribed armor

-Lots of changes

-Removing some old stuff

The Team
@mastermokkel (Spriter, Coder, Creator)
@TMC (Spriter, Coder)
@alienmist325 (Coder)
@Darkpuppey (Spriter)
@Durrani19 (Spriter)
@Vikri (Spriter)

@chops (Spriter, Coder)
Some other people that I don't know the forum names of.

So that's about it for now! If you have any feedback, ideas, or bugs, please leave a comment!

Attachments

• MokkelMod.zip
    41.5 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:
i can do both, but dont rely too much on the coding, im still learning, although i am decent at it

I'm only learning code too, so that's not a problem! The thing I need right now is the armor set I posted about on your sprite thread. If you want to, you can make armor sets for the Inscribed and Enraged Ingots, but if you don't wanna, I'll just recolor the Empowered set.

i can do it, but right now its about, 3:20 a.m. here, so i should probably try and sleep.

Also dont you think you should change the color of the empowered material bar and the enraged bar color i mean there the same as the inscribed bar shading its just in a diffrent color?(just a suggestion)

Yeah maybe, but they were meant to look a lot like each other, because they're based on the "mechanical trio"
I assure you, the armors won't look that much like each other ;)

ALSO RANDOM MOD SPOILER:
The Empowered set is going to focus on defense;
The Enraged set is going to focus on offense;
And the Inscribed set is going to focus on support.

Another mod spoiler for everyone! Oh man I'm enjoying this way too much xD
screenshot7.png

"B-but Mokkel," you may ask, "what's that new ore? And how do I get that sweet spell? And what is Zombie Flesh for?"
"I will tell you in time."

Any guesses as to what this could be are appreciated! I can't promise I'll tell if your guess is right tho ;)

Another mod spoiler for everyone! Oh man I'm enjoying this way too much xD
View attachment 101737
"B-but Mokkel," you may ask, "what's that new ore? And how do I get that sweet spell? And what is Zombie Flesh for?"
"I will tell you in time."

Any guesses as to what this could be are appreciated! I can't promise I'll tell if your guess is right tho ;)
I think it is calles.... Bloodmoon ore it spawnes wile the bloodmoon is happening!:)
[doublepost=1458938836,1458938774][/doublepost]Evey hour in terraria there would be about 1 10×10 ore spawn!:)

Hmm.. Nope (Even tho that is a cool idea)! I can tell that it will spawn like this:
View attachment 101744
Mmm..... Dark magma ore? Spawns when a demon is killed it the demon will the spawn about 5×5 ore when its killed? Or just an ore that is magma ore and spawns when wall of bacon(u know why i said bacon )
52943.jpg
:naughty:killed?;)also can i be like an idea giver plz? I know how to create a mod its just that my computer is under repair and i messeaging through my phone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom