Other Art Molos' Magnaflorious Artwork

Do you like my art?

• Total voters
Hello all you magnificent Terrarians! Molos Elethros here with another thread. This time, it's an art thread! Now you may be thinking, "Wait, I thought you already had an art thread?" Well you're right and wrong, I have pixel art thread, this thread will feature all the art I make that isn't pixel art.
Currently, there is only one type of art here, and I've taken to calling it Line Art. If it actually has a name, please let me know.

Now, onto a matter of importance: Requests.
You may have noticed that the request conditions say 'friends only'. This means that I will only take requests from people I really know (@Pixel, @Sir Cutswood, @Joe, and @Cube The Ice Mage are just a few). Now, I'm sure a lot of you just left the thread, but for those of you who stayed, there is still hope of you getting something. If your request is interesting enough/sounds fun to make, I'll take it.

So to sum that up: Feel free to make requests, but I will only accept requests from friends or if I think the request is interesting enough.

Now that that's out of the way, I can show you the art!

index.php

Characters
Desmond
Desmond Line art.png

Baron Bluebeard
Baron Bluebeard (line art).png

Thunder Armor
Thunder armor (line art).png

Biscuit
Pixel (line art).png

Master Chief
Master Chief line art.png

Helena (Milt)
Helena Line art.png

Darthmorf
Darthmorf Line art.png

Joe
Joe (line art).png

Shade (shadow gamer)
Shade (line art).png
index.php

Weapons
Phoenix Blaster
Phoenix Blaster (line art).png
index.php

Heads
Deshead massive
Deshead massive.png

Deshead
Deshead.png
index.php

Non-terraria art
Grow Home
Grow Home art.png

Grow Home sheep
Lookidatshpeep.png

TF2 Medic
Line Medic.png
index.php

And that's all for now, I'll be uploading more as I make them. If you have any suggestions for how I could improve, please feel free.​

Last edited:
These are really good! I'm not going to request anything, I just want to ask if you use Photoshop, because to me it seems like using the Brush tool in Photoshop (and doing better than I would with it.)

Can you do an artwork of a player wearing shadow armor (maybe if possible a cursed flames version), fighting off a chaos elemental with his Night's Edge?
Shadow's right, It's a bit of a big request. Sorry, but I'm gonna have to turn you down...:(

I really like your style! And if you want, feel free to draw Helena.
You know what? I think I will.

A-am I a f-fwiend? :happy: lol
I "classify" my friends as people I know and recognize on sight. And you don't fall under that category...sorry if that sounds a too harsh...:(

These are really good! I'm not going to request anything, I just want to ask if you use Photoshop, because to me it seems like using the Brush tool in Photoshop (and doing better than I would with it.)
I actually just use MS Paint. And then Paint.net for transparency, just like I do with my sprites.

Shadow's right, It's a bit of a big request. Sorry, but I'm gonna have to turn you down...:(

I "classify" my friends as people I know and recognize on sight. And you don't fall under that category...sorry if that sounds a too harsh...:(

I actually just use MS Paint. And then Paint.net for transparency, just like I do with my sprites.

Right...well thanks anyway bud

Ah ok. Sorry. I removed the request if 's a bit easier

Back
Top Bottom