PS4 Money Trough. Help Please

Chuggs Gaming

Duke Fishron
Maaan! So I'm in the middle of doing a massive transfer of items from one world to another. (Filling safe and piggy bank and inventory, going to new world and emptying and organizing chests)

While doing so I had my hot bar items favorited and also 3 items in inventory including my money trough. I unfavorited the 3 items, opened a chest and hit square 3 times in rapid succession to transfer to the chest.

Well, I immediately realized that in my quick in a hurry motion that I had not actually opened the chest and instead I super fast deleted my money trough. please somebody feel my pain

So then I'm trying to figure out how to get another one quickly. I did some research and found that I could use a blood zombie statue. Well, i created a new (large) world, and combed through it with a fine toothed comb, creating a mining grid from one side of the world to the other and clearing every possible area. I obtained every chest and searched all through everything. My next step is to drain out all of the water. And still, there may not even be a blood zombie statue in this world.

I would much rather just get either a money trough or a blood zombie statue from another player if someone could spare either of them please. Or even let me just borrow the statue.

I can trade or buy or whatever. Or if someone is generous and just has extra I would appreciate it thanks.

PSN Big_Poner

Back
Top Bottom