Items Monolith Accessory Slots

Should this be done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pegboard

Steampunker
I for one, like the background of the Celestial Towers, but some of my friends do not like them as much as me, I would like the be able to put monoliths in my vanity/normal accessory slots so I can see the background without causing them an issue.

Yes! Although it might be a little hard to make it a placeable AND an equippable item given the way Terraria is designed. Maybe make separate items for them.

"Celestial Figurine" (kinda like a small action-figure-like tower that hovers above your head when equipped, no sprite because I'm bad at spriting)
Equippable
"When holding this, you will see celestial visions from the ancient creatures you destroyed."

Yes! Although it might be a little hard to make it a placeable AND an equippable item given the way Terraria is designed. Maybe make separate items for them.

"Celestial Figurine" (kinda like a small action-figure-like tower that hovers above your head when equipped, no sprite because I'm bad at spriting)
Equippable
"When holding this, you will see celestial visions from the ancient creatures you destroyed."
have you ever used a music box? :)

have you ever used a music box? :)
I do all the time! Currently I'm working with another Terrarian on an actual movie based in the Terraria game, and quite often I hide music boxes in the scene to set a specific soundtrack to it.

What this thread is asking for, though, is an equippable item that will change the background ONLY, like the Monolith does.

Back
Top Bottom