Mont-Saint-Michel

McLeoud

Terrarian
View attachment Terraria Final.jpg

Hi guys!

Here I would like to present you our small family project in Terraria - recreating of Mont-Saint-Michel island.

Some numbers and credits:

The whole structure was made only with standard ingame features - no mods, no editing, no postprocessing. Own world resources only - with single exception: we farmed green and pink dungeons' blocks from another worlds. Also this was not a journey mode world, which would have been smarter (probably). Next time!

And there is an album with some steps of working on this project - just to imagine how it began: Terraria: Mont-Saint-Michel

1628995748881.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 337741

Hi guys!

Here I would like to present you our small family project in Terraria - recreating of Mont-Saint-Michel island.

Some numbers and credits:

The whole structure was made only with standard ingame features - no mods, no editing, no postprocessing. Own world resources only - with single exception: we farmed green and pink dungeons' blocks from another worlds. Also this was not a journey mode world, which would have been smarter (probably). Next time!

And there is an album with some steps of working on this project - just to imagine how it began: Terraria: Mont-Saint-Michel
That is beautiful @McLeoud, what a stunning rendition of the original. Very impressive, I’m so glad you shared it with us here. It looks well worth your time investment.

Do you have another project that the family is looking to tackle next? Or are you taking a breather after completing this huge accomplishment?

With your permission, I’d like to edit your post to display the image of your build without people needing to click on the link for it.

That is beautiful @McLeoud, what a stunning rendition of the original. Very impressive, I’m so glad you shared it with us here. It looks well worth your time investment.

Do you have another project that the family is looking to tackle next? Or are you taking a breather after completing this huge accomplishment?

Well, definitely not in the next couple months :)

With your permission, I’d like to edit your post to display the image of your build without people needing to click on the link for it.

Yes, please, do it.

Yes, please, do it.
I’ve added it to the bottom, so visitors can see your tremendous creation at first glance. I left the high definition version at the top of your post so that those interested can see all the fine details after they click the link. :)

I’ve added it to the bottom, so visitors can see your tremendous creation at first glance. I left the high definition version at the top of your post so that those interested can see all the fine details after they click the link. :)
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom