PC moon charm, biome keys, fishing stuff 4 platinum or really any other item.

Aquapolis

Terrarian
Need a moon charm cuz I can't be bothered to get one. also, any biome keys or the fishing stuff needed to make the PDA. I have 10+ platinum and all of the moon lord items, most of the event items, and other stuff.

Need a moon charm cuz I can't be bothered to get one. also, any biome keys or the fishing stuff needed to make the PDA. I have 10+ platinum and all of the moon lord items, most of the event items, and other stuff.
I have what you are looking for:
- Moon charm
- Jungle and Hallowed key
- Fish finder

I'm up to trade if you have hardmode boss summoning items.
I want 10 of each (The Twins, Skeletron Prime and The Destroyer) summoning items and 10 Prismatic Lacewings for all the the items i mentioned

I have what you are looking for:
- Moon charm
- Jungle and Hallowed key
- Fish finder

I'm up to trade if you have hardmode boss summoning items.
I want 10 of each (The Twins, Skeletron Prime and The Destroyer) summoning items and 10 Prismatic Lacewings for all the the items i mentioned

Alright, let me get you those boss summons also do you have an ice key or crimson key as well? I need the jungle ice and crimson.

I all good man don't worry about it. If your looking for any items in peticular hmu
I don't worry, because you always can get it from Builder's Workshop (to test, of course, but still)

Alright, let me get you those boss summons also do you have an ice key or crimson key as well? I need the jungle ice and crimson.
I dont have the Crimson or Ice key - but i can give you two jungle keys
Add me on steam and we can whip up a trade

i have a the following what can you offer
-Godly ball O'HURT
-a full set of the anccient shadow
-Crystal storm
-mystic slime staff
-candy cane pic

Back
Top Bottom