Items Moon Globe

There should be an item which changes your moon style, very much like the World Globe and Tree Globe.
OH MY GOD YES PLEASE!!!
I hate it when I get one of the moon styles I don't like and have to deal with it for the rest of the run, or having to go into TEdit just to get the one I wanted for that world...
Full support from me, I really want to see this.

YEEEEES
Put in on Twitter
Although it would have to be endgame because it would be strange to change your moon so soon
Why would it have to be endgame? We gain access to changing the biome backgrounds and tree styles at half of the bestiary's completion, so why not give it the same unlock condition as those two?

Why would it have to be endgame? We gain access to changing the biome backgrounds and tree styles at half of the bestiary's completion, so why not give it the same unlock condition as those two?
I think its just a thematic thing

it is the MOON lord after all. ^-^

There are 523 entries, and 75% of that is about 392, while the World & Tree globes are unlocked at 262, 50%. That still makes it quite later than the two we already have.
I know that, but it does incentive the player to get later into the game and explore the world. Plus, changing the moon is kind of a big thing. :D

I know that, but it does incentive the player to get later into the game and explore the world. Plus, changing the moon is kind of a big thing. :D
That.... makes no sense to me. Players are going to do that regardless. Plus, changing the moon isn't really a big deal?
Perhaps a better alternative would be 35% bestiary progress and having a blood moon/solar eclipse happen in your world since they're also connected to the lunar phases
I do like this, though personally, making all three available at the same time makes more sense to me.

It's just lore stuff, changing the moon so soon is a bit weird considering that at some point in the run we must finish off Moon Lord, who is a representation of the moon.

Back
Top Bottom