NPCs & Enemies Moon Lord color scheme to similar to the Vortexian Color Scheme

Which one?

• Yes, its to simaler so change it

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No, dont change it

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
It does bother me now that I think of it. Yes, this could change.

Maybe all the tentacles are different colors, as well as the eyes (as in the four that can't be damaged). Then the ones that can be damaged are pure white, and the heart is also pure white. I think that would actually make ML look cooler!

Or maybe something like this when 1 eye is dead he becomes solar colored if 2 eyes are dead he becomes stardust colored and if all eyes are dead he becomes vortex colored and is nebula colored while all eyes are alive

It represents Ranger's dominance over all other classes.
There's a reason Ranger is used for speedrunning...
Magic is more support, Melee doesn't have nearly as much DPS, and Summoner simply can't be obtained fast enough (look at literally any of it's armor and you can immediately see why no one uses it in speedruns.)
[doublepost=1557852121,1557852071][/doublepost]Honestly I think there should just be different variants that can show up... But I'm fine with it as is.

This is a very good point and should be more noticed, manly because it can throw off new players who see this guy and see the armor that looks like him and never really experience the whole game.

Back
Top Bottom