PS4 Moon Lord Crashing The Game

CheZBurgerZ

Terrarian
After the Moon Lord is summoned, everything is normal. I fight him, but mid-way through the fight the game crashes. What the heck am I supposed to do?

After the Moon Lord is summoned, everything is normal. I fight him, but mid-way through the fight the game crashes. What the heck am I supposed to do?

This just happened to me first time playing since the update, on top of that game was corrupted on reloading and my char is now missing. So everything gone!

Certainly no way I can spend the time to get items and char back.

Same here, holy :red: you lost your char?! Jesus better reload to make sure mine is still there. Happened to me 3x just now, about 4 hours of time spent spawning and fighting. All 3 crashes 100% identical. I am on a mine cart track going only 41 mph which is his speed. I destroy both hands, and begin attacking the head. I get the head to 70-75% range and blue screen of death. All 3 happened exactly the same no deviation at all. Also ps4 latest update installed.

Same for me, we get both hands dead, and the head between 50-75% then it crashes. Happens every single time we play him. Usually two players, I am in the ufo mount flying away from him.

Lmao same, I sent it to PipeWorks and I’m waiting for a fix to this, and I was able to defeat him without it crashing, for some reason I was able to do it like 3 times without crashes, but suddenly the chance of it crashing went way high, I didn’t want to continue trying to kill the moonlord because I’d lose all the work I put in for potions and spawning him, but didn’t know it could corrupt my character lmao, thanks for telling us.

@CheZBurgerZ @Edamwr @Redrumyou @Malak59 - If you haven't already, it would be great if you could send in all your information to Pipeworks directly for them to see your issues. I know that others have been having trouble with crashing during the Moon Lord fight, but more information is always helpful in tracking down the cause. Your details could help them find the source of the issue.

Send your bug report, with as many details as possible (world size, single or multiplayer, PS4 Pro or regular, etc): https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

And then so that they can see your worlds and try to recreate the problem first hand, here are directions for sending your world files to them: SEND US A COPY OF YOUR SAVE DATA

This is happening to me and I’m out of fragments I had 400 tho so I don’t even wanna play and all I want is the star wrath the last gun I need

Back
Top Bottom