• Nah

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

PixelPete

Skeletron
This photo was taken right after I beat the moon lord for the first time
Capture 2018-03-03 09_41_51.png

And it was dead easy too

So what you need to do is build a house like this with any material you like and move the nurse into it.
add the usual stuff, campfires, honey, heart lantern etc.

This equipment is for pre-Moon lord
-Full tiki set
-Stardust dragon staff
-Solar eruption
-Necromatic scroll
-Pygmy necklace
-Star veil
-2/3 extra accesories of your choosing but make them all warding

-Summoner potion
-Wrath potion
-anything that grants well fed
-Lifeforce potion
-Endurance potion
-Ironskin potion
-Regeneration potion

Finally summon the moon lord. let the dragon do most of the work while you chip in with the solar eruption. heal with the nurse every now and then but make sure you let her heal.
And you've beaten the moon lord!

UPDATE: I have now farmed the moon lord 3 times consecutively without falling below half health​

Last edited:
Does this work in expert? I may use if I can't do it alone, because I have no friends and am most certainly no yrimir.
I haven't tried it in expert, however as long as you dont let your health fall too low it should work. I found that trapping the nurse in the honey with me made it easier

Moonlord with Warrior and Ranger is child's play. He's too slow to keep up. Moonlord with Mage and Summoner is far more difficult because the moonbite is so detrimental and hits even when you're off his immediate range.

Moonlord with Warrior and Ranger is child's play. He's too slow to keep up. Moonlord with Mage and Summoner is far more difficult because the moonbite is so detrimental and hits even when you're off his immediate range.
I'd say summoner is dead easy, you stand still, heal at the nurse every now and then and your'e done. I have a chest full of loot to prove

I'd say summoner is dead easy, you stand still, heal at the nurse every now and then and your'e done. I have a chest full of loot to prove
On Expert? Unless you can heal every few seconds reliably without getting the nurse killed, tanking with summoner armor isn't going to fly.

How about you try it?
That doesn't answer my assertion. It's physically impossible. Dragging the Moonlord near the nurse for any extended amount of time will kill her, and with Summoner armor it takes perhaps 4-5 hits from Moonlord projectiles at max to be shredded.

That doesn't answer my assertion. It's physically impossible. Dragging the Moonlord near the nurse for any extended amount of time will kill her, and with Summoner armor it takes perhaps 4-5 hits from Moonlord projectiles at max to be shredded.
Ok let's say it is impossible, that doesn't render the guide useless. It is still a more than proven normal mode guide

Ok let's say it is impossible, that doesn't render the guide useless. It is still a more than proven normal mode guide
I didn't say the guide was useless. I questioned your claim that you can beat the Moonlord by standing still in Summoner armor.

Back
Top Bottom