Moon Lord minion weapon?

Nemo

Terrarian
I mean it is the last boss. 2 sentry weapons seems like a waste.

I would trade the Lunar Portal Staff for a staff that summons True Eye of Cthulhus (that teleport and go through blocks) which shoot bolts (that pierce enemies, never miss, and go through blocks) - kind of like the actual True Eye of Cthulhus you fight during the boss battle; except for the "never missing" part which I felt if left out would make it a downgrade from the Stardust Cell Staff.

Why exactly? We already have 2 summoning staffs
They aren't Mood Lord drop quality though.

The 2 most powerful minion staffs are from the tier before Moon Lord.

PS: Granted minion staffs aren't the only thing missing from the Moon Lord's drop table - no bows either. That said, a gun and a rocket launcher are almost the same thing. This is not so with the sentry staffs.

Last edited:
They aren't Mood Lord drop quality though.

The 2 most powerful minion staffs are from the tier before Moon Lord.

PS: Granted minion staffs aren't the only thing missing from the Moon Lord's drop table - no bows either. That said, a gun and a rocket launcher are almost the same thing. This is not so with the sentry staffs.
Lunar Tier isn't technically before Moonlord. The weapons are about on-par and in some situations more efficient or effective, Moonlord items don't invalidate them.

Lunar Tier isn't technically before Moonlord. The weapons are about on-par and in some situations more efficient or effective, Moonlord items don't invalidate them.
Maybe ... Hard to say one way or the other.

I believe the only thing that is certain is:
  • Lunar items may or may not be on the same tier as Moon Lord drops.
  • Moon Lord drops are definitely not below the tier of Lunar items.

Even while it may or may not be a tier higher, there really is no use for it to use it for anything else.
I really don't see the need to have a "Moon Lord tier" of every weapon because the celestial and lunar weapons are doing more than enough damage for literally anything but the lunar events.

Will the celestial armor be 'Moon Lord tier' or celestial tier? logically they are all still celestial tiers.

Even while it may or may not be a tier higher, there really is no use for it to use it for anything else.
I really don't see the need to have a "Moon Lord tier" of every weapon because the celestial and lunar weapons are doing more than enough damage for literally anything but the lunar events.

Will the celestial armor be 'Moon Lord tier' or celestial tier? logically they are all still celestial tiers.
They could always be better. Blocks getting in the way and messing up their AI is still a problem in some cases.

I mean it is the last boss. 2 sentry weapons seems like a waste.

I would trade the Lunar Portal Staff for a staff that summons True Eye of Cthulhus (that teleport and go through blocks) which shoot bolts (that pierce enemies, never miss, and go through blocks) - kind of like the actual True Eye of Cthulhus you fight during the boss battle; except for the "never missing" part which I felt if left out would make it a downgrade from the Stardust Cell Staff.

I don't think it needs to replace anything, just add it to the drop pool.

I just put this together:
BGpxTGf.png

Back
Top Bottom