NPCs & Enemies Moon lord nerf (massive attack with explosive eyes)

This solution should be aplied?

• Total voters

Nancok

Skeletron Prime
Since i tried the beat the moon lord, every 2 of 6 times it released a huge amount of his explosive eyes attack(Phantasmal Sphere) and killed me easily, i even made an arena with heart statues to heal me, but the amount of eyes is so much that it keeps me floating due to the knockback and i cant even drop to the ground, and as i cant move its impossible to do anything, i also tried to use the rod of discord but once you teleport the eyes reach out to you quickly and tears you apart once more.
A very easy solution is to put a limit of projectiles at the same time based on how many players are on the actual server (and a fixed amount for local singleplayer)
Heres said attack
y2lz2zN.png

There're three main tactics;
1-) Use blocks to avoid the phantasmal eye attack.
2-) Release all three eyes as closer as you can, so you will enter the second phase quickly.
3-) After all three eyes are released just use your UFO mount to avoid from Moon Lord on a single line, and don't stop firing your weapon.

I tried these tactics on Expert mode, it works, but I used a very hardcore tank gear and lots of potions. So, it won't be that easy. Anyway, good luck on slaying this gigantic beast!

There are different ways to tackle this thing. If door number 1 didn't offer the necessary solution, try door number 2. :)

There're three main tactics;
1-) Use blocks to avoid the phantasmal eye attack.
2-) Release all three eyes as closer as you can, so you will enter the second phase quickly.
3-) After all three eyes are released just use your UFO mount to avoid from Moon Lord on a single line, and don't stop firing your weapon.

I tried these tactics on Expert mode, it works, but I used a very hardcore tank gear and lots of potions. So, it won't be that easy. Anyway, good luck on slaying this gigantic beast!

Killing hte Moon Lord is quite easy and is almost always a fair fight, except when he does those attacks, the battle can be going Perfect and then he releases like 50 eyes and youre done, the big thing is that you HAVE to use walls or you will die, any other boss needs for real something like this and the fact of needing it proves the unfair that attack is in big quantitys

Killing hte Moon Lord is quite easy and is almost always a fair fight, except when he does those attacks, the battle can be going Perfect and then he releases like 50 eyes and youre done, the big thing is that you HAVE to use walls or you will die, any other boss needs for real something like this and the fact of needing it proves the unfair that attack is in big quantitys
So if it's fighting unfair then you can fight it unfair. It's just about damage reduction and some cheesing :)

So if it's fighting unfair then you can fight it unfair. It's just about damage reduction and some cheesing :)

I know you can also use a bunker method if you want but that will only make the fight unfair, the thing here is to balance the moon lord not to find an wasy way to beat him

Back
Top Bottom