Moon Lord with LEGS!!! (Warning temporary low quality working on it!!!)

Toucan Lord

Official Terrarian
This is my first Texture Pack so I'm sorry if the quality doesn't meet your expectations.

Credits to:
Khoir for making LEGZ version
Capture 2020-10-31 13_21_33.png
Capture 2020-10-31 13_20_52.png

Attachments

• Moon Lord legs(LEGZ).zip
    93.7 KB · Views: 243
  • Moon Lord legs(Tentacles).zip
    72.7 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
Ngl, just adding a PNG of some tentacles to the bottom half of the Moon Lord and touting it's his legs is lazy to some extent; If you had someone to do a sprite of his legs, that would've been much better quality

Ngl, just adding a PNG of some tentacles to the bottom half of the Moon Lord and touting it's his legs is lazy to some extent; If you had someone to do a sprite of his legs, that would've been much better quality
I do it and i just do that as joking and making some curse image tho he think it look good so i let him use that

hellooooooooo there terrarians today I will be updating this thread to contain SCREENSHOTS... You'll just have to wait until I summon moon lord for the 79th time this year...

Edit 1: Oh and if you have any suggestions for more texture packs comment here

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–β–“β–“β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–€β–„β–“β–“β–“β–Œβ–ˆHelp
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–Œβ–€β–„β–“β–“β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€β–€β–€β–„β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–Œβ–ˆ Doge
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–€β–€β–„β–“β–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–€β–‘β–“β–Œβ–ˆ Take
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–„β–‘β–‘β–„β–“β–β–ˆβ–Œ Over
β–‘β–ˆβ–Œβ–“β–“β–“β–€β–€β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–„β–€β–“β–“β–β–ˆ Terraria
β–β–ˆβ–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–β–‘β–„β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–€β–„β–‘β–€β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–Œβ–ˆβ–Œ Forums
β–ˆβ–Œβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–β–‘β–‘β–„β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–„β–€β–β–ˆ Copy
β–ˆβ–β–ˆβ–“β–€β–‘β–‘β–€β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–β–ˆ And
β–Œβ–“β–„β–Œβ–€β–‘β–€β–‘β–β–€β–ˆβ–„β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–Œβ–ˆβ–ŒPaste
β–Œβ–“β–“β–“β–„β–„β–€β–€β–“β–“β–“β–€β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–“β–Œβ–ˆβ–Œ .

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–β–“β–“β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–€β–„β–“β–“β–“β–Œβ–ˆHelp
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–Œβ–€β–„β–“β–“β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€β–€β–€β–„β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–Œβ–ˆ Doge
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–€β–€β–„β–“β–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–€β–‘β–“β–Œβ–ˆ Take
β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–„β–‘β–‘β–„β–“β–β–ˆβ–Œ Over
β–‘β–ˆβ–Œβ–“β–“β–“β–€β–€β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–„β–€β–“β–“β–β–ˆ Terraria
β–β–ˆβ–β–ˆβ–ˆβ–β–‘β–„β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–€β–„β–‘β–€β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–Œβ–ˆβ–Œ Forums
β–ˆβ–Œβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–β–‘β–‘β–„β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–„β–€β–β–ˆ Copy
β–ˆβ–β–ˆβ–“β–€β–‘β–‘β–€β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–β–ˆ And
β–Œβ–“β–„β–Œβ–€β–‘β–€β–‘β–β–€β–ˆβ–„β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–Œβ–ˆβ–ŒPaste
β–Œβ–“β–“β–“β–„β–„β–€β–€β–“β–“β–“β–€β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–“β–Œβ–ˆβ–Œ .
Hi there, it looks like you were copying and pasting this from the signature of the thread creator, Sans Meglomaniac. If you want to put this in your signature, you can do that here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?account/signature Or you can put it on your profile, but please don't post this into threads. Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom