Weapons & Equip Moon Lords Wasted Opportunity [Summoning Weapons]

Myles Olson

Terrarian
So I personally beleive the Moon Lord's summon weapons drops were a wasted opportunity.

While the 2 sentry weapons are both neat ideas, I think a summoner could be maxed out with Moon Lord gear.

So to max out a summoner you would want both a sentry and a summon. And I think a perfect summon staff could summon small versions of the True Eye of Cthulu. They could cycle through the attacks they use in the actual Moon Lord battle.

Maybe in the final update this could be an added summon item, or not. I already know a lot more summon items are being added and I am already thankful, summoners do need early mode weapons, I just think this is a possibility of a new item.

They could just add one instead of replacing something. Melee is the only class with three moon lord drops, and simply adding one more weapon to each other class fixes this problem.

I dont even care if it's better or worse, I'd probably use the dragon more often, but just think of how cool it would be for true eye's of Cthulu to fight for you.

Back
Top Bottom