PC MoonLord Preperations

If you're not good at dodging (like me) and actually enjoy being a mother truckin' tank (like me) then you don't need to dodge with skill at all, he is tankable. All you'll be needin' is some damage reduction.

This video here will show you how (you can get up to 74% damage reduction and over 120 defense).

I used Daybreak and Rainbow Rod for his eye and heart (just duck for cover from the beam attacks). Also take a bewitching table and summoning potion for 3 dragon summons, and a sharpening stone if going melee...

Last edited:
If you're not good at dodging (like me) and actually enjoy being a mother truckin' tank (like me) then you don't need to dodge with skill at all, he is tankable. All you'll be needin' is some damage reduction.

This video here will show you how (you can get up to 74% damage reduction and over 120 defense).

I used Daybreak for his eye and heart (just duck for cover from the beam attacks). Also take a bewitching table for 2 dragon summons, and a sharpening stone if going melee...
I think you forgot the video....

I am no where near ready to take the Moon Lord. I haven't gotten a whole lot of chances to play due to work and parenthood... but I have been reading on different strategies. I'll be bookmarking this discussion as a bit of a reference guide for when I'm ready.

for accessories i would recommend celestial shell, celestial stone(the effects stack), charm of myths, frozen turtle shell, and ankh shield, all reforged to warding. for mobility, a UFO or fishron mount is probably the best.

Back
Top Bottom