Ask the White Radish Anything

If you mean it in Terraria, yes I ever survive it. Sadly, my little brother who follow me in the exploration that day didn't survive. So that day, I accidentally trigger it right when my little brother came in and said, "hey, anything interesting?" And at that moment I jumped of the cliff (I am glad I survive the jump), but my little brother *Boom!* blown to pieces.
WOW so sorry for your loss not taking any chances that that was a joke

Telepathy (reading minds) or Telekinesis (moving things with your mind)?

I personally prefer telekinesis.
Hmm... both sounds tiring for your mind. But well, I choose telepathy. I can know the one who lies or not, and also their... secrets. Besides, it can be fun too when you're a cop, detective, judge, or... teacher.
WOW so sorry for your loss not taking any chances that that was a joke
Nah, I recently died (a lot) from the chest trap in the 1.4 update. So, we're even.

Well, why you are not changing your title? Like you can change it to The Destroyer / Eater Of Worlds, or something else I guess. Like just "Terrarian" looks standard, and before looking into your profile I didn't know that you are so active guy, I guess. Or you just don't know how to change it?

PC, because as a GOG player, it makes me easy to setup a LAN for non-internet multiplayer.
Oh yeah, I also remember how I was doing setup for my multiplayer with friends. I even used server.pro for doing it easily, lol.
But now, I have a steam version, and still using server.pro. Just for fun, why not? :happy:

Well, why you are not changing your title? Like you can change it to The Destroyer / Eater Of Worlds, or something else I guess. Like just "Terrarian" looks standard, and before looking into your profile I didn't know that you are so active guy, I guess. Or you just don't know how to change it?
Oh, I have been here welcoming new people since late 2018. So yeah, I know how to change it. I choose the title "Terrarian," well yeah, because I am the people of Terraria, which is called "Terrarian," and not Eye of Cthulhu, Plantera, or any other bosses. Also, I don't feel the other available titles fit my personality.
Oh yeah, I also remember how I was doing setup for my multiplayer with friends. I even used server.pro for doing it easily, lol.
But now, I have a steam version, and still using server.pro. Just for fun, why not? :happy:
Yeah. I usually use the file called "TerrariaServer" inside the Terraria folder to start LAN multiplayer with my little brother.

Back
Top Bottom