Biomes & Nature More additions to what I call, the Life Update. (1.3.6)

For the life update?

• Total voters

WyattRodebaugh

Official Terrarian
Terraria 1.3.6 is possibly the most chaotic update for Terraria. From players being able to use emotes to being able to sit, this is probably more exciting than 1.3. What if we had a little more into the game? Here are some unique touches!
1# - Wind can go none, slow, medium, and fast. It can also change the way things move, for example, if wind is going left, any object that will move by wind will go left. Idk if that was already in the game.

2# - flowers have 4 stages and now drop their seeds. The stages are seedling, sprout, sapling, and flower. during flower stage when wind is blowing, seeds of up to 6 will fall.

3# - items will blow around when the wind is slow, medium or fast. Items will not blow around if there is no wind.

4# - if there is no background in a cave system, wind will have a chance of blowing.

5# - colors of trees, grass, and flowers will change during season. Every 5 Terraria days, another season will happen. Environment will also change during seasons. In spring, flowers will bloom and butterflies will come out. Bunnies and squirrels will too. In summer, the same goes for spring, but flowers will become a seedling again, butterflies wont come out and the nights last shorter but there will be even more stars than any other season. In fall, trees are loosing their leaves or turning brown, and flowers become sapling to flower. In winter, nights last longer, everything is dead, animals aren't anywhere and that's about it.

6# - You can lay on beds. Right click to do this action, and the night will pass.

7# - Added: Bears, hostile mobs in the day that sleep in caves! Alarm clock, items that will wake you up so you don't oversleep! Throwing NPC, an NPC completely based off of throwing weapons!

Want to suggest something? comment down below!

Got any suggestions for me? Post 'em here! I will look at your comments and see what they should add.

Last edited:
In order:
  1. Only if the wind effect is visual, e.g. flames flickering with the wind or sparks flying with the wind
  2. No to rotted flowers. If we use flowers for decorating, it wouldn't be appreciated for the flowers to wilt.
  3. As long as the items don't blow too far!
  4. See #1
  5. Seasons are a nice idea, but I don't think a player should be deprived of, or have to wait for, a particular season to get items. An in-game season that changes every 5 in-game days could be good. (Replace 5 with days of your choice.) Also need to consider what effect varying the length of the day might have on Solar Eclipse, Blood Moon and the Moon events.
  6. Agreed.
  7. No comment

Back
Top Bottom