tModLoader More Armors Mod

Would you like to see another pre-hardmode armor or hardmode armor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Austrian Chill

Terrarian
MoreArmors.png

1.0.1 UPDATE

The More Armors mod is a mod that I've recently released on the mod browser. It adds a total of 18 new armours, and 2 new tiles. I plan to add more armours in the future once the amount of bugs in the mod goes down. The main focus of this mod is to create balanced armours that can be crafted with vanilla materials. Every single armour is crafted at one of the 2 tiles (1 for pre-Plantera, 1 for post-Plantera). The sprites aren't done at all, as the armors share a sprite with iron armor. I'm not good at spriting (I tried, but failed.), so if you are, and you want to help, you can let me know. I'm always open to new ideas from anyone who is viewing this thread, so leave them below.

Fixed Bugs:

Fixed feathered armor not having a set bonus.
Fixed both armor benches so they should now have a full "hitbox".

Features:

Added glow armor.
Made armors more expensive money wise.
Buffed mechanized armor.
Made true copper armor harder to craft.

Manual Download

(To get the mod from Terraria, just go to the mod browser, and type More Armors)

REMEMBER: Vote in poll!

Last edited:
View attachment 165227

The More Armors mod is a mod that I've recently released on the mod browser. It adds a total of 17 new armours, and 2 new tiles. I plan to add more armours in the future once the amount of bugs in the mod goes down. The main focus of this mod is to create balanced armours that can be crafted with vanilla materials. Every single armour is crafted at one of the 2 tiles (1 for pre-Plantera, 1 for post-Plantera). The sprites aren't done at all, as the armors share a sprite with iron armor. I'm not good at spriting (I tried, but failed.), so if you are, and you want to help, you can let me know. I'm always open to new ideas from anyone who is viewing this thread, so leave them below.

The armours in order alphabetically: Chainmail, Crystal, Cursed, Dungeon, Feathered, Gemshine, Glass, Ground Breaker, Hellenic, Ichor, Life, Lihzahrd, Mandible, Mechanized, Slime, Sniper, and True Copper.

Both armor benches have an invisible top, thus standing on them makes you float. True Copper Helmet doesn't correctly give a damage percent increase.

Manual Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9t4dqvc26w79pni/MoreArmors.tmod

(To get the mod from Terraria, just go to the mod browser, and type More Armors)

I am legitamtley making a mod with true copper in it. :p

View attachment 165227

The More Armors mod is a
View attachment 165227

The More Armors mod is a mod that I've recently released on the mod browser. It adds a total of 17 new armours, and 2 new tiles. I plan to add more armours in the future once the amount of bugs in the mod goes down. The main focus of this mod is to create balanced armours that can be crafted with vanilla materials. Every single armour is crafted at one of the 2 tiles (1 for pre-Plantera, 1 for post-Plantera). The sprites aren't done at all, as the armors share a sprite with iron armor. I'm not good at spriting (I tried, but failed.), so if you are, and you want to help, you can let me know. I'm always open to new ideas from anyone who is viewing this thread, so leave them below.

The armours in order alphabetically: Chainmail, Crystal, Cursed, Dungeon, Feathered, Gemshine, Glass, Ground Breaker, Hellenic, Ichor, Life, Lihzahrd, Mandible, Mechanized, Slime, Sniper, and True Copper.

Both armor benches have an invisible top, thus standing on them makes you float. True Copper Helmet doesn't correctly give a damage percent increase.

Manual Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9t4dqvc26w79pni/MoreArmors.tmod

I like the mod so far, but the cursed and ichor armor I feel should have a cursed inferno/ichor effect as a set bonus.

Sprite work is in need...

My early Hardmode Armor suggestions:

Lotus Armor
Wood Armor + Hallowed Armor + Dayblooms
-This armor is a fusion armor of two types, rather than using ore.-

General focus: Summon damage, and more Summons
Full Set: doubles max amount of summons (3 becomes 6, for example)

Cherry Blossom Armor
Iron Armor/Lead Armor + Hallowed Armor + Dynasty Wood

General Focus: Life Regen and Magic Damage
Full Set: Life regen rate adds to Mana regen rate

Soul Wood Armor
Gold/Platinum Armor + Hallowed Armor + Shadewood/Ebonwood + Pearlwood

General Focus: All kinds of damage
Full Set: Gains more Souls of Light and Souls of Night from Hallow and Corruption/Crimson mobs

View attachment 165227

1.0.1 UPDATE

The More Armors mod is a mod that I've recently released on the mod browser. It adds a total of 18 new armours, and 2 new tiles. I plan to add more armours in the future once the amount of bugs in the mod goes down. The main focus of this mod is to create balanced armours that can be crafted with vanilla materials. Every single armour is crafted at one of the 2 tiles (1 for pre-Plantera, 1 for post-Plantera). The sprites aren't done at all, as the armors share a sprite with iron armor. I'm not good at spriting (I tried, but failed.), so if you are, and you want to help, you can let me know. I'm always open to new ideas from anyone who is viewing this thread, so leave them below.

Fixed Bugs:

Fixed feathered armor not having a set bonus.
Fixed both armor benches so they should now have a full "hitbox".

Features:

Added glow armor.
Made armors more expensive money wise.
Buffed mechanized armor.
Made true copper armor harder to craft.

Manual Download

How do i craft the armors please help me? Do i need a anvil or something? What crafting station? please help

You should add to the first post what kind of armors the mod include what they do and how are they crafted. Also you might wanna try balancing the armors to be around the same def of vanilla armors or in between tiers.

How do I make a true copper armor?
Speaking of the normal Copper shortsword, they are not stacked.
But I need 70 Copper Shortswords at once. So, Plz tell me how do I Stack it.

FYI, I already have been doing terraria with the mod "max stack 9999+"

How do I make a true copper armor?
Speaking of the normal Copper shortsword, they are not stacked.
But I need 70 Copper Shortswords at once. So, Plz tell me how do I Stack it.

FYI, I already have been doing terraria with the mod "max stack 9999+"
Use chests: you can craft if materials or a part of them are in chests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom