Game Mechanics More Censorship

I think that Mourning Wood, Golden Shower, and Master Bait should have different names when blood and gore is off because I don't want my kids exposed to that sort of stuff.
Most people aren't going to get the Mourning Wood as your first assumption is that it's sad wood.(At least I did)
People won't get the golden shower thing until after the whole sex topic comes up, and later fetishes.
Also Master Bait is just master bait, I get it now but the natural thought process is just, it's better than the previous one. Not everyone gets sex jokes.

Also, some NPC conversations allude to sex jokes, might also be part of your concern

Last edited:
but my point is, why have that setting if it does not get rid of all the bad stuff plus it removes suggestive npc quotes.

Because it's to get rid of GORE. Also not everything in the game is mandatory. Most people who don't play mage or are new don't touch the Golden Shower. Newer players will also skip the moon events. Only people who like suffering and have lots of time use fishing

Because it's to get rid of GORE. Also not everything in the game is mandatory. Most people who don't play mage or are new don't touch the Golden Shower. Newer players will also skip the moon events. Only people who like suffering and have lots of time use fishing
I BEG YOUR PARDON!? FISHING IS ESSENTIAL FOR MAKING POTIONS WHICH ARE ESSENTIAL FOR EXPERT MODE

How does liking the only method of obtaining Lifeforce, Return, Endurance, and wormhole potions suffering. Especially when you can get the Frog Leg which is a super important item for not getting hit during boss fights.

Don't need potions if you don't get hit... I've never once farmed for potions, and have only EVER used them early game and they're ones lying around the world.

Back
Top Bottom