Game Mechanics More Censorship

Don't need potions if you don't get hit... I've never once farmed for potions, and have only EVER used them early game and they're ones lying around the world.
How are you not getting hit if you won't farm for mobility items? Are you just cheesing every boss with explosive bunnies and bees or something?

Moonlord for example, using mounts, wings mainly. If need be, minecart, to get an extra accessory slot for damage.

Other than circling I don't see how you "fight" it. Also just make an arena for other bosses, simple stuff like campfires and heart lanterns. As long as your gear is good enough and you can dodge most of the hits, it doesn't matter is you're fast, as long as it doesn't hit. Basically a glass cannon playthrough

Other than circling I don't see how you "fight" it. Also just make an arena for other bosses, simple stuff like campfires and heart lanterns. As long as your gear is good enough and you can dodge most of the hits, it doesn't matter is you're fast, as long as it doesn't hit. Basically a glass cannon playthrough
I use no arena or building at all for that fight, don't circle it and actually dodge through the gaps in it's projectiles, and the only offensive or defensive items I have on are Brain of Confusion and Hallowed Armor. The rest is all mobility. If you spec entirely into mobility and completely disregard damage or defense you can keep the perfect distance from enemies where they still pose a challenge and yet come out without a scratch.

Don't need potions if you don't get hit... I've never once farmed for potions, and have only EVER used them early game and they're ones lying around the world.
Ammo reservation potion, archery potion, battle potion, builder potion, calming potion, dangersense potion, featherfall potion, fishing potion, flipper potion, gills potion, gravitation potion, hunter potion, inferno potion, invisibility potion, luck potion, magic power potion, mana regen potion, mining potion, night owl potion, obsidian skin potion, shine potion, sonar potion, spelunker potion, thorns potion, titan potion, water walking potion, rage potion, summoning potion, swiftness potion, wrath potion, flasks: exists

All of those potions affect non-defensive things.

Ammo reservation potion, archery potion, battle potion, builder potion, calming potion, dangersense potion, featherfall potion, fishing potion, flipper potion, gills potion, gravitation potion, hunter potion, inferno potion, invisibility potion, luck potion, magic power potion, mana regen potion, mining potion, night owl potion, obsidian skin potion, shine potion, sonar potion, spelunker potion, thorns potion, titan potion, water walking potion, rage potion, summoning potion, swiftness potion, wrath potion, flasks: exists

I still don't use them unless they can be naturally found. I don't like spending the time on it, it's the grindier part of Terraria which I don't really like. I'm impatient, sue me.
Grav. potions for fun and sky islands
Random teleport for fun
Obsidian skin if mining for hellstone.

I still don't use them unless they can be naturally found. I don't like spending the time on it, it's the grindier part of Terraria which I don't really like. I'm impatient, sue me.
Random teleport for fun
it's easy to make if:
  • you have a herb farm
  • you have a fishing rod
at this point, you're being picky

BUT I DON'T LIKE GRINDING, it's why I've only ever made the cell phone once... in JOURNEY MODE. Herb farm is a hassle to me unless they're needed for crafts like in mods, seedbags for example. Fishing takes a while, especially if you're doing quests, and I never have a net when I see a lot of bait.(No I'm not doing the boot farm)

Setting up a herb farm takes ten minutes and you’re set for the rest of the game. And you don’t even need to fish, but there’s basically no excuse not to use Ironskin and Regeneration which can be made with the most basic of materials.

Even then, fishing doesn’t take nearly as long as you think. Gathering the fish for one Lifeforce, Wrath and Rage Potion takes about five minutes anyway and is a good thing to do while you wait for night for bosses to spawn in.

I use no arena or building at all for that fight, don't circle it and actually dodge through the gaps in it's projectiles, and the only offensive or defensive items I have on are Brain of Confusion and Hallowed Armor. The rest is all mobility. If you spec entirely into mobility and completely disregard damage or defense you can keep the perfect distance from enemies where they still pose a challenge and yet come out without a scratch.

Random teleport for fun
it's easy to make if:
  • you have a herb farm
  • you have a fishing rod
at this point, you're being picky
Setting up a herb farm takes ten minutes and you’re set for the rest of the game. And you don’t even need to fish, but there’s basically no excuse not to use Ironskin and Regeneration which can be made with the most basic of materials.

Even then, fishing doesn’t take nearly as long as you think. Gathering the fish for one Lifeforce, Wrath and Rage Potion takes about five minutes anyway and is a good thing to do while you wait for night for bosses to spawn in.

Hey guys, try and stay on topic please! This thread is not about grinding or farming.

when i play tw on the pedguin minigame server under my profile name everyone calls golden shower ''piss book'' not ''piss fetish book'' so in my opinion its more childish then inapproprite
That's because the majority of the Pedguin's Minigame Servers' players are children and they still don't know about it.

Back
Top Bottom