tModLoader More chest loot

Does this mod look good

• Total voters
This mod does have multiple good and quirky ideas to make chest searching a little more interesting, but I find that, sometimes whenever going through chests, finding a "More Chest Loot" item when trying to find a vanilla game item in most of the chests is a bit aggravating. Could you possibly turn down the spawn rates for certain items in the chest. Thank you.

(On a side note, I'm really loving the Sundial Staff!)

This mod does have multiple good and quirky ideas to make chest searching a little more interesting, but I find that, sometimes whenever going through chests, finding a "More Chest Loot" item when trying to find a vanilla game item in most of the chests is a bit aggravating. Could you possibly turn down the spawn rates for certain items in the chest. Thank you.
I can attest to this. It's more than a tad frustrating to get three golden scepters when I'm aiming to snag a magic mirror, or a guaranteed granite warhammer from every granite chest (making exploring these biomes ultimately less worthwhile once one is found). While I do enjoy the mod early game, these points have put me off a bit.

I really don't get if this mods only add new items inside chests, or if it increase the loot rate too

This whole things sound awesome and I'll definitely install this one right away, but one question. Ain't revolver a bit op? I'm getting it right - there's a possibility to get a arms dealer right away when you spawn in a new world? Without risking your bum in evil biome and dealing with crimstone/ebonstone? Or is this revolver not in the list of required arms dealer items?

Back
Top Bottom