Weapons & Equip More Consumable Ranged Weapons

Wisp

Skeletron Prime
Cocktails, Shurikens, Throwing Knives, Spiky Balls you name it. I always loved these consumables due to the fact of how useful they could be when used correctly. However, once you get into hardmode, They're pretty much gone, there is not a single Hardmode consumable weapon I can think of. Thats where this thread comes in.

Molten Rock
Damage-22
Velocity-12
Knockback-2.5
Max Stack-999
Use Time-11 (Very Fast)
50% Chance to not be consumed
50% Chance to inflict "On Fire" Debuff
Tooltip- "It's Hot! It's Hot!"
Drop: 20-30 Molten Rock is a 50% Drop from Red Devils

Pop Rocks
Damage- 30
Velocity-12
Knockback-4
Max Stack-999
Use Time-14 (Very Fast)
50% Chance to not be Consumed
Explodes into Tiny shards after bouncing a few times or hitting enemy
Tooltip- "Fun to kill, not to eat!"
Crafting- 10 Crystal Shard + 50 Spiky Balls = 50 Pop Rocks

Planthorns
Damage- 35
Velocity-12
Knockback-3
Max Stack-999
Use Time- 11 (Very Fast)
50% Chance not to be Consumed
Pierce Unlimited Enemies
Same Mechanics as Spiky Balls
Drop: 50-60 Drop from Plantera
Sold by Witch Doctor for 50 Copper after Plantera has been Defeated

Splinterlings
Damage- 40
Velocity- 12
Knockback-1
Max Stack-999
Use Time-11 (Very Fast)
50% Chance not to be Consumed
Shot in Volley of 5
Work The Same As Mourning Woods Fire Splinters
Crafting: 50 Spooky Wood + 50 Spiky Balls

Ornaments
Damage- 45
Velocity- 12
Knockback- 2
Max Stack-999
Use Time-13 (Very Fast)
Works like Everscream Ornaments
Drop: 50-60 100% Drop from Everscreams.

Well, Thats all for now! Hope you enjoy! C&C Welcome :)

Last edited:
Grenades are still pretty handy as they deal a lot, just gotta be careful.. but I support!

...y'know, it's kinda weird how throwing knives are ranged, magic dagger is magic, and vampire knives are melee.

Are you going to port over the accessories too?
wait...what accesories?[DOUBLEPOST=1413121424][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's a great sugestion! Although I do not use consumables much (I like to collect them, even if they fill tons of chests), this looks useful. I love how you added the ones for the Moons.

This might be an error:
Thanks! The Error was fixed. :)

On TO, you had like Ninja Gloves and Fanny packs and things like that. Or am I talking about someone else?
your probably talking about someone else, i did very little with accesories, i believe it was only one thread.

I have been summoned by Chica the Chicken. That's a new one.

At any rate, this thread is pretty bodacious. I would give it a seal of approval, but I don't have one (yet).
Thanks! If, you want, we can add the Cursed stone From your Wisp Boss and give a link to your thread. :)

Please include relevant content in your posts. Don't spam.
You still stalking me Ender?
no, im just 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky 2spooky
2spooky 2spooky

Thanks! If, you want, we can add the Cursed stone From your Wisp Boss and give a link to your thread. :)
That's not really a consumable weapon. And speaking of that thread, I'll have to post it some time today. But I don't want to derail this thread, so I'll just do it later.

Back
Top Bottom